Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Re: what is the replacement of adsense???

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by redeyez114
    Can bidvertise replace adsense?
    Bidvertisers is ok but can not compete with adsnese. Adsense pays more for clicks than bidvertisers and also always has ads where bidvertisers does not have ads sometimes.
    Bidvertiser can't be compared to google ,google is like an ocean and bidvertsier is small river most of time you wont get ads in bidvertiser and it dont get good clicks compared to google.

Default Re: what is the replacement of adsense???

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by redeyez114
    Can bidvertise replace adsense?
    Bidvertisers is ok but can not compete with adsnese. Adsense pays more for clicks than bidvertisers and also always has ads where bidvertisers does not have ads sometimes.
    Bidvertiser can't be compared to google ,google is like an ocean and bidvertsier is small river most of time you wont get ads in bidvertiser and it dont get good clicks compared to google.
    You are right, we cannot compare bidvertiser with Google but I think we can earn more using Bidvertiser then google. I have heard of many cases where many accounts are get banned due to some reason. People reach to the minimum payout and at the same time their account got banned.

May be it was all because of some valid reason but the % is more in case of Google.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I don't think bidvertiser is better than adsense. the minimum payout in bidvertiser is lower, but the earning rate is lower
    Bidvertiser is good for those publishers who can't get more clicks from limit traffic, then they can get money easier than google adsense.
    Bidvertiser is good to them who's Adsense account for banned i have seen many peoples use Adbrite rate than Bidvertise only on limited site i have seen their ads........ but if our Adsense account is ok then first grab much more traffic and good rank and then put Adsense ads once again then it is profitable to get clicks daily and earn more money.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    I don't think bidvertiser is better than adsense. the minimum payout in bidvertiser is lower, but the earning rate is lower
    Bidvertiser is good for those publishers who can't get more clicks from limit traffic, then they can get money easier than google adsense.
    Bidvertiser is good to them who's Adsense account for banned i have seen many peoples use Adbrite rate than Bidvertise only on limited site i have seen their ads........ but if our Adsense account is ok then first grab much more traffic and good rank and then put Adsense ads once again then it is profitable to get clicks daily and earn more money.
    e
    You are right. Many people move towards bidvertiser when their accounts are banned in adsense. I also think Google is the best option but again we can use this service instead of Google.. the only thing is we will be earning little less as compare to adsense.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    You are right. Many people move towards bidvertiser when their accounts are banned in adsense. I also think Google is the best option but again we can use this service instead of Google.. the only thing is we will be earning little less as compare to adsense.
    Plus we don't have that much variety of ads that will sutable to our that's why peoples choose Adsebse but when adsense banned our account we don't have other option than adding other PPC ads on sites.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Plus we don't have that much variety of ads that will sutable to our that's why peoples choose Adsebse but when adsense banned our account we don't have other option than adding other PPC ads on sites.
    That's why we shouldn't try to cheat so we won't get banned by google.
    But with some trick, we surely can register again after getting banned by google

But with some trick, we surely can register again after getting banned by google
    Well i haven't tried to create new account in Adsense but as per i know we can create new account from different IP with different name Google will not banned name again but it will be risky if we use that account from banned IP address.

yea agree but I tried opening an accoun and they have not allowed me. Can you share that tip for opening an account again??

yea agree but I tried opening an accoun and they have not allowed me. Can you share that tip for opening an account again??
    I am not sure but i have point out some way to create new account 1) we can't use same IP or PC
    2) Can't use same name once again nor email id.
    3) we can use any relative name and his PC to access Adsense account.
    4) if we use proxy can create some problems.

I am not sure but i have point out some way to create new account 1) we can't use same IP or PC
    2) Can't use same name once again nor email id.
    3) we can use any relative name and his PC to access Adsense account.
    4) if we use proxy can create some problems.
    thanks for the tips..!! I had again requested for the account opening with different emailid and also on different address. I wish my account will get approved this time...

Also, i am having one query - like the ID on which I am having my account banned - how can i open adsense account for the blog using this mail id??

thanks for the tips..!! I had again requested for the account opening with different emailid and also on different address. I wish my account will get approved this time...

Also, i am having one query - like the ID on which I am having my account banned - how can i open adsense account for the blog using this mail id??
    u can use that email id once again if it is got banned once nor that blog if they have banned it previously but u can take chance.

i will suggest u change Blog content and give a try.

u can use that email id once again if it is got banned once nor that blog if they have banned it previously but u can take chance.

i will suggest u change Blog content and give a try.
    yeah I tried is - i have used another blog and email id but it didn't worked now the only solution is to start the blog again with different email id.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well better to shift to bidvertiser rather than worry about so many things at adsense , they pay with paypal so not really a problem with withdrawal.

IF you check the bidding of any keyword highest bid is always higher in adsense but there is not much difference in the payment for clicks.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    IF you check the bidding of any keyword highest bid is always higher in adsense but there is not much difference in the payment for clicks.
    well actually the high paying ads don't really go to small sites and blogs , so if you have a small site , it doesn't make any difference to the income from adsense or bidvertiser , though for big sites adsense is good.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well actually the high paying ads don't really go to small sites and blogs , so if you have a small site , it doesn't make any difference to the income from adsense or bidvertiser , though for big sites adsense is good.
    they always say about sending the highest bidder to 'your' site. but does not do so. What is the basis on which they categorize the sites for ads? is it pr??.

they always say about sending the highest bidder to 'your' site. but does not do so. What is the basis on which they categorize the sites for ads? is it pr??.
    I have google adsense on my site. My website does not attracts much visitors but some of best company's ads are regularly displaying in my site. What are the causes behind this?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have google adsense on my site. My website does not attracts much visitors but some of best company's ads are regularly displaying in my site. What are the causes behind this?
    It's because your site niche and keyword in your site / blog.
    What google will displaying is not depend on how big is your site

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Are they getting high hit rates or just about average?? ...like 3-5 cents per click