Default NEW File Hoster PAYS $20 for 1000 Downloads _LINK FIXED_

Hello Everyone!! I found this awesome file hoster that pays $20 for 1000 downloads and also has a great referal program where you get 20% of your referals earnings!!! It Pays by WebMoney and the minimum payment is only $5 so you have nothing to lose in trying it, $5 is only 250 downloads!!
    If you wish to give it a try just click the banner!!!

fixed the link! Sorry!!

Referal Link Removed

Your link is only showing the "linkbux" advertising link, there are no redirection to any file uploading site that you mentioned. Anyway, for a file hosting company that offer $20 per 1,000 downloads seem too good to be true. Normally now the market price should not more than $5.

Well, friend, your link is redirecting me to "linkbucks.com" which is a kind of CPM affiliate network marketing like usercash.com, so I wonder where is the program that you have mentioned i.e about pay per download.

if its directing to link bucks means he is earning money while we are clciking the ads, so, pls look the thread again to make it correct.

I guess the thread starter just wanted us to click on the banner so he/she can earn from the linkbucks links. The rate of the upload is too good to be true anyway.

Thanks for the site. I check it... I think its good for me.. The rate is also very good from other site. I am going to join this site.

I checked the site. The good thing is, we can upload files with FTP . But if the FTP upload in this site really works? Because I tried uploading files using FTP in Easy-Share, it's already uploaded in my FTP client, but it's not in my list of files when I logged in into Easy-Share.

And does anyone know what countries are valid to get $20 per 1000 download? Because I find it hard to believe that we will get $20 if those downloads are made from all countries. I tried to find it in that site, but I didn't find information about it. Maybe I missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    I checked the site. The good thing is, we can upload files with FTP . But if the FTP upload in this site really works? Because I tried uploading files using FTP in Easy-Share, it's already uploaded in my FTP client, but it's not in my list of files when I logged in into Easy-Share.

And does anyone know what countries are valid to get $20 per 1000 download? Because I find it hard to believe that we will get $20 if those downloads are made from all countries. I tried to find it in that site, but I didn't find information about it. Maybe I missed something?
    Yes my friend, the FTP upload works very good, you upload to your UploadBox FTP account and 10 min later or less the files are in your uploaded files list! very simple!!

The downloads are valid for all countries, the only thing is only one download counts per person per file, that is, 1000 Unique Downloads! one person downloading one of your files 10 times will only give you 1 point, but if that person downloads 10 files it will count 10 valid downloads!

You didn't missed the information, it's just that the most important infos about the site are in Russian! i advise to use one good online translator! any help you need with the site just PM me for my msn and i will help you!

I wish you all Good Uploads and even Better Earnings!!

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I guess the thread starter just wanted us to click on the banner so he/she can earn from the linkbucks links. The rate of the upload is too good to be true anyway.
    Look (or read) my friend, I AM AN HONEST PERSON just trying to make a living here and the only reason for that linkbucks link don't redirect to the correct page was because i couldn't use
    Code:
     http://
    as it is censored at least for new users and i had to put the URL working with "www" instead, but linkbucks links will not function properly if you add "www." at the beggining of it... to finalize i think is UGLY from you to say that one thing is not true without even knowing a little bit about it... or are you just upset because some noob(here at least) found this AWESOME site and SOURCE OF INCOME before you did??

Thank you for edited the link, I have checked out the site, it sound good with the $20 for 1000 downloads. Can I use external FTP programs like cuteFTP to upload files to this site?

By the way, are you sure download form all countries is also consider a valid download? Cos i know many upload site specifically limited to some country download only.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned

Well I have visited the site and did not find any information about any kind of tier system exists or not. Has anyone came across any proof of this site? I don't find this site a legit one.
    SmartzKool

@ SpiderWebMaster
    Yeah, I know it must be unique download, means 1 person per 1 file in 24 hours, right? But is there any rules like RapidShare where someone who already gave 3 points for downloading files from other members cannot give points anymore?
    And please give me the link to the Russian page where it's stated that members will get $20 for downloads from all countries, because I couldn't find that information although I tried using Russian language and used online translator.

PS: referral links are not allowed in this forum.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

spiderwebmaster, you are new member here, so you should be read all rules here, you can't put your referral link here.
    I'm losing my interest to join under you

@eddielkk yes, you can(and you MUST) use an external FTP software to upload the files. I use Fillezila.

only download from Asian countrys don't count. most of my downloads are from mexico and i make a good money... it is not just US/RU downloads that count like uploading.com.
    That is not stated in the Rules of UploadBox but was stated in ICQ by the site admin

@Drowned it is not stated that Downloads from all countrys count but it is also not stated anywhere that only downloads from some countrys count. if they don't mention a restriction it means that it doesn't exist, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWebMaster
    @eddielkk yes, you can(and you MUST) use an external FTP software to upload the files. I use Fillezila.

only download from Asian countrys don't count. most of my downloads are from mexico and i make a good money... it is not just US/RU downloads that count like uploading.com.
    That is not stated in the Rules of UploadBox but was stated in ICQ by the site admin

@Drowned it is not stated that Downloads from all countrys count but it is also not stated anywhere that only downloads from some countrys count. if they don't mention a restriction it means that it doesn't exist, i think.
    Thank you for answering my doubts. I think i will join in this program and hope that I can earn some money from it. By the way, do you have a full list of the the country that accepted by this site that will pay for the download? I do not want to waste time to promote the download from those country that never be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    do you have a full list of the the country that accepted by this site that will pay for the download? I do not want to waste time to promote the download from those country that never be accepted.
    He just said asian sites, si i think he was talking china/japan and maybe india and all those little asian countries. like i said my web traffic is mostly form south america and i am getting good payouts. i have just a few "costumers" from japan/china/india so i don't worry much. you can make a support request and send a mail to ask! i asked for the payment forms and in 48 hrs they responded. Good luck!!

Well I have joined uploadbox but I think I have read that they pay through Paypal and not webmoney. Please confirm about it.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWebMaster
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    do you have a full list of the the country that accepted by this site that will pay for the download? I do not want to waste time to promote the download from those country that never be accepted.
    He just said asian sites, si i think he was talking china/japan and maybe india and all those little asian countries. like i said my web traffic is mostly form south america and i am getting good payouts. i have just a few "costumers" from japan/china/india so i don't worry much. you can make a support request and send a mail to ask! i asked for the payment forms and in 48 hrs they responded. Good luck!!
    I have sent support ticket to ask which countries accepted to get commission per download.
    Hope they can answer me quickly

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I have joined uploadbox but I think I have read that they pay through Paypal and not webmoney. Please confirm about it.
    i can confirm that Uploadbox admin said to me in an e-mail that they would pay by paypal and e-passport in a short periode of time. but CURRENTLY they ONLY pay by WEBMONEY! that's all i know! as i said to alec11 you should send a support e-mail and they will answer your doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

I have sent support ticket to ask which countries accepted to get commission per download.
    Hope they can answer me quickly
    when they do answer dont forget to let us know!

i wish you all good uploadings and even better earnings!!!

You mean to say if we will upload 1000 files we will get $20 ,so nice but what's the catch in it,why they will give us money for using their resources.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    You mean to say if we will upload 1000 files we will get $20
    no, i did not said such thing... you can just upload one file and make the 1000 uploads(and $20) the same way