Default new paid to review site,not comparedby or ciao

friends i have just come to know a paid to review site.

it pays 20 focal points= 0.20$ for each review and there is no specific word number for review.
    that means that you can earn 0.20$ for a fast review but well written.

you also get 15 focal points=0.15$ for uploading photos to your reviews.

you also get 50 focal points=0.50$ for each referral.

you get paid once you make 10$=1000 focal points by paypal,or shop on their site only with the money.

so guys register with it.it will be a good side income resource for you.

click the link below to join now

http://www.focalprice.com/

please use the link only to register,i will really appreciate this.
    hope to see you as my referral.

thanks.

Dear shuntuu, site looks cool, Alexa ranking of the site is very good, rank shows 67335. Thanks for the share with us.

The site is really very nice But I want to see some payment proof then I will join here. This site paying 20th jan... so, I want for it..

First of all, (maybe you would hate me for saying this) I don't think we are allowed to use redirection link. And we are also not allowed to place referral links in this forum (which you have been doing many times).
    And about this site, I think the rate in ComparedBy is still much better (maybe because it's still in promotional stage) and ComparedBy has more categories which makes it easier to make reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    The site is really very nice But I want to see some payment proof then I will join here. This site paying 20th jan... so, I want for it..

ok here is the payment proof.its not mine but i found it on the net.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...sforumsVie.png

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    First of all, (maybe you would hate me for saying this) I don't think we are allowed to use redirection link. And we are also not allowed to place referral links in this forum (which you have been doing many times).
    And about this site, I think the rate in ComparedBy is still much better (maybe because it's still in promotional stage) and ComparedBy has more categories which makes it easier to make reviews.

yes i know comparedby.us pays much more but this site can be considered as side income.
    whats harm if you earn more 10$ here.it just add up to your total earnings.

If i am not mistaken, you are referring about focalprice.com. One thing you didn't mentioned is they also paying focal points to you when you purchase item from their site. But This 2 days i can't able to access to the site, do anybody have this problems?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    If i am not mistaken, you are referring about focalprice.com. One thing you didn't mentioned is they also paying focal points to you when you purchase item from their site. But This 2 days i can't able to access to the site, do anybody have this problems?

i am able to surf their site properly.
    there are no problems with their site

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu

I am just able to access the site now. I can continues to write review there, but can i write a review which already submitted in other review site? Some members said that we have to at least buy one item from the site before we can requesting payout, is it true?

I am just able to access the site now. I can continues to write review there, but can i write a review which already submitted in other review site? Some members said that we have to at least buy one item from the site before we can requesting payout, is it true?
    no its not true,definitely not.

Thanks for clearing out my doubts. Now i will continues posting some review there once i have time. But the only problems for this review site is the site running extremely slow in my place. It may be only happends to my ISP as other members is running just fine.

i am not feeling nice for the site, it doesnot look attractive at all, i will join but lets see .

yes i know comparedby.us pays much more but this site can be considered as side income.
    Yeah, you're right. Do they have rules about the minimum character to make reviews? If so, what is the minimum character?

...but can i write a review which already submitted in other review site?
    I think most review sites don't allow the reviews to be put in any other platforms/places, although I heard a review site (I forgot its name) which allowed us to put our reviews some place else as long as that site is the first place where we make our reviews. I guess you could check the terms on both sites (the site in which you want to copy your reviews from and the site you want to copy to).

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Yeah, you're right. Do they have rules about the minimum character to make reviews? If so, what is the minimum character?

...but can i write a review which already submitted in other review site?
    I think most review sites don't allow the reviews to be put in any other platforms/places, although I heard a review site (I forgot its name) which allowed us to put our reviews some place else as long as that site is the first place where we make our reviews. I guess you could check the terms on both sites (the site in which you want to copy your reviews from and the site you want to copy to).

there is no certain limit or rules about minimum character there,but it has to be good so that it get published.

and which site are you talking about which allowed to put our reviews somewhere else

there is no certain limit or rules about minimum character there,but it has to be good so that it get published.

and which site are you talking about which allowed to put our reviews somewhere else
    Good if there is no minimum character. But I think the admins or someone must check the reviews. Is there any policy about rejected reviews. I mean, is there any possibility that our reviews will be rejected?
    I really forgot the name of the review site which allow us to make the same reviews as long as that site is the first place we publish our reviews. I only remember that I'm not the member of that review site and I read that someone even asked the admin of that review site and the admin said so. Maybe you can check it out in WTH forum or MMK (but MMK is down currently), because I only join WTH, MMK, WMM and MyHYIP forum.

yes they do first check the reviews by themselves and then publish them.

If they reall didnt have rules on minimum character, i think it will be very easy for me to submit a review. As i normally do not really check how many words i am typing when doing reviews. I think i just like some meaningful short review to them to try earning some extra income with them. Hope the site can run faster in my place in future...

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

ok here is the payment proof.its not mine but i found it on the net.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...sforumsVie.png
    Well, thank you for the payment proof. There's no harm in trying this site out since the payout is just 10 bucks which is relatively lower than other review sites.

yes thats true this site is very good and have a payout low than others..