Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CIAO earning gone

Hi friends now ciao earning gone the $0.25 system also not there any more.

"New Incentive System on Ciao!
    We’ve been slowly changing over to a new, better money-earning system on Ciao, and we’re almost done! We have now completely replaced the earning-per-review plan, and we have launched our Premium Fund as well as increased the payout for our Current Issue section. It now includes a $10 first place and $5 second place prize. We will be introducing more incentives later, and we will keep you up-to-date with these changes.

Although the $0.25 per review incentive is gone, we think you’ll be very happy to learn about one of the new features, our Premium Fund. We’ll be distributing $2,000 USD to the writers of the best reviews on Ciao each month – about 800 reviews will be considered. Only opinions written in the previous month will be eligible. The first batch of reviews to be considered will be from this past November. The five best reviews will receive $20 each, and a diamond symbol will appear next to the review title.

We hope you enjoy our new system, and we hope to see more of your reviews in our community!"

Ops! bad news for us. That means this site is now not paying each and very members. Very bad - changing rule like shere reviews site.

So now its contest review site.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

wow,wish some of you will be qualified to receive the prize.good luck.
    and i hope they will launch some new programs that we can do.

now i think the craze of ciao will be gone, by the way till now how much you people have earned from ciao.

yes it is a review contest site. i have earned only about $9. i don't know if they will pay it. i have requested payout. but it does nothing after i clicked the request payment after i have added my paypal account or info. i was expecting after i clickied the request payout button that i will see a message like "request payment submitted" to confirm that my request payout was sent .

now it became review contest but once they used to give $1 per review, people earned 100 of dollars per month from the site.

the day before this announcement only i wrote 10 reviews and was very happy to get money for that and this happened.
    i was really frustrated after that.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    now it became review contest but once they used to give $1 per review, people earned 100 of dollars per month from the site.
    Those were the awesome earnings from the site.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

people earned hugely from that site, maximum people earned atleast $100 per month easily.

Actually due to some members ciao did this,the way they poured reviews CIAO would become bankrupt LOl giving payment to these members they even were not waiting for rating ,they were writing 100 reviews in 10days.So forcefully ciao changed the rule ,now genuine review writers can be benefited.

satyakam is right, in a day people were making some 30 reviews a day that time, spamming a lot.

Those the cheater who copy and paste review is the main reason why ciao change it to that way. I really frustrated to see people copy and paste other people review and getting paid while I am struggling myself to write my own review. Although I agree ciao should do something on prevent cheating, but i dont think this premium funds is suitable for that.

I haven't been active in the site for a while now and I think that's really bad news for ciao members. With thousands of reviews being written in a month, the probability of earning from the site is very slim.

Default Re: CIAO earning gone

Dear Satyakam Its Really A bad News And i am Also Not Active in That website due to this reason only.we have to write original reviews but we won't get get paid for our writing then its just wasting of our valuable time.
    Thank You.

and also it will be hard for the stie to continue paying their mebmers with that high rate and specially there are so many members on this site who writes review. it will behard fro them to continue or earn money from this site if there are so much payments to the members. i jsut don't know how this site earn though from their site.

I think if you are really working hard on writing your review about the product, this premium funds is actually better than the old 25 cents per reviews. Although they change to this new premium fund, My 2 reviews been selected to receive part of the premium fund, one of my review get $4 and another one get $2, it is $6 for 2 reviews, which more than the merely 50 cents like before.

nice to hear that ur two reviews selected for premium, really happy to know that ciao is paying now only to quality reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think if you are really working hard on writing your review about the product, this premium funds is actually better than the old 25 cents per reviews. Although they change to this new premium fund, My 2 reviews been selected to receive part of the premium fund, one of my review get $4 and another one get $2, it is $6 for 2 reviews, which more than the merely 50 cents like before.
    Good for you that your reviews were selected but with too many reviews in the site the probability of your reviews being chose is way too low. Don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa

Good for you that your reviews were selected but with too many reviews in the site the probability of your reviews being chose is way too low. Don't you think?
    of course it is hard to be choosed for the prize.there are so many reiews that no one can read all of them.but readers will only read some and may vote some of them.