Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

I see that ecu-money has a very bad support team.. they are newbies and can't solve their mistakes!

ohh,can you exchange some ECU from swap gold and let it full of 10$ then exchange your ecu back to swapgold?
    Do you mean first I shall exchange Ecu for LR with swapgold and then I should again exchange Ecu for LR? That seems really a good idea but I'm not sure if it will work it out. Anyway, I'll try and update here if I have successfully done or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    ohh,can you exchange some ECU from swap gold and let it full of 10$ then exchange your ecu back to swapgold?
    Do you mean first I shall exchange Ecu for LR with swapgold and then I should again exchange Ecu for LR? That seems really a good idea but I'm not sure if it will work it out. Anyway, I'll try and update here if I have successfully done or not.
    well,its just my suggestion,but i am not sure if it is working since i have not tried it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    well,its just my suggestion,but i am not sure if it is working since i have not tried it yet.
    this is true that swapgold exchange site allows to exchange ecu only if it is full 10 usd.if it is lessthan 10 usd it is rejected .it had happened with me.but this is reliable exchange site.

I just visited swapgold to execute the strategy but I think I'll be in loss because for 10 LR I'll get only 9 Ecu as the ratio is 1 LR = 0.90 Ecumoney. I'd rather wait till some more days to see if someone is ready to exchange Ecumoney with me. In an extreme case, I'll execute this plan.

lemon, all exchange sites must gain profits at all exchange pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    lemon, all exchange sites must gain profits at all exchange pairs.
    Oh yes, that's why they always charge fees. I hope I'll get some other guys to exchange my Ecu. At the extreme case, I'll go for that.

i never get paid by ecu money from any site now a days. so i am least botherred about it now. i am only bothered about the evo walet money

I already exchanged all my Ecu successfully with swapgold for LR with the rate 1 Eco is 1.02 LR so I got more LR for my Ecu. I got more LR that time because LR value was fallen for some reasons at that occasion.

I already exchanged all my Ecu successfully with swapgold for LR with the rate 1 Eco is 1.02 LR so I got more LR for my Ecu. I got more LR that time because LR value was fallen for some reasons at that occasion.
    I think LR values is drop in the market due to recent down time and some money hacked issues happend among LR members. Now people started to have doublts about the reliability of LR, thats why their values is dropping.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I think LR values is drop in the market due to recent down time and some money hacked issues happend among LR members. Now people started to have doublts about the reliability of LR, thats why their values is dropping.
    well. LR value is still higher than most of other payemnt processors actually.
    lemon exchanged his ECU to Lr on the previous time but that's not the currectly rate anymore.

Default Message

By looking at website seems interesting.Thanks a lot.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    well. their layout is really unique and particularly. the have the same account like evo started by an :E: and it's easy to be verified there.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    well. their layout is really unique and particularly. the have the same account like evo started by an :E: and it's easy to be verified there.
    Ya.I checked some information on them.It's easy to verify there.Thanks a lot.

though i verified my ecu account once i created it but it never been used till now. it's hard to find any site pay via ecu money .