Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246471727374
Results 1,461 to 1,468 of 1468

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    After this post I am gonna request my first payout at this site lets see if I will be payed tomorrow. I really do hope I can get my first payout. I just reached my first minimum just now.
    wow good for you..i hope i can do that too, but right now, i am still aiming to reach the minimum in would take me months since i have only less than 10, and not that active there but ok il try to visit the site tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    After this post I am gonna request my first payout at this site lets see if I will be payed tomorrow. I really do hope I can get my first payout. I just reached my first minimum just now.
    wow good for you..i hope i can do that too, but right now, i am still aiming to reach the minimum in would take me months since i have only less than 10, and not that active there but ok il try to visit the site tomorrow.
    I too travel am not posting that much in the site coz I try to avoid useless post and fear infraction thats why I limit my post and sometimes not post at all at this site thats why it took me too long to reach my minimum payout even with their unlimited posting.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i'm afraid he can't . i received my first payment after waitting 10days and there are still payment requests posted on several days ago. i think the admin need to pay those previous ones at first.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i'm afraid he can't . i received my first payment after waitting 10days and there are still payment requests posted on several days ago. i think the admin need to pay those previous ones at first.
    I was also thinking on my payout request and now it's been around 6-7 days i guess and maybe within a week i will get paid as you got it around 10 day's

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    I was also thinking on my payout request and now it's been around 6-7 days i guess and maybe within a week i will get paid as you got it around 10 day's
    yes. i think the admin is busy so he can only pay us with some delay.
    don't worry and you will get your money soon. have a nice day.

I just requested my payout yesterday and I got paid yesterday itself as soon as the admin came online. I think maybe the admin wants to check all new member posts and threads, so it takes time for him to process. For old members, he doesn't need to check much so he pays instantly.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yeah the sites works a bit like webmaster forum where the admin only checks the posts for the first request and from the next request onwards he pays instantly , so you would expect some delay for your first request.

well i have been paid 2nd time yesterday night.
    i got paid 6 USD but after waiting for 15 days