Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What are you expecting at webmaster money forums

Looking closely at this forum I have seen members have a bad review at this site in many other forums, I am not critisizing them but we could make this forum a good one. You know the The Dino is very cooperative and keeps members words.
    Pass on your suggestions to make this forum better.

BTW: best place of this thread is Site suggestions, the only reason to keep it here to have a eyecatch. :wink: could be moving this topic to the best place soon.

Thanks
    Nick ...Moderator
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

yeah Nick you did your good job here.
    you can put the "suggestion"thread in your signature so we can easy to find that,lol
    i have no suggestion right now but maybe i will have in a few days.

Thanks Nick for asking this question. you did your good job here.

When I join this site. I think that time this forum is rocking. Everybody have a very good review at this site in many other forums. Bez the rate was that time 10cents, After that its comes 6cents. and now its 5 cent.

I think its ok for all of us and we r also happy with that.. But When Dino starts the 2 hours reason, from that time many people have a bad review at this forum. Bez we r all busy person its very boring to come again and again after 2 hours.

If Dino fix a posting limit - like 5-10 post per day, I think then all member bad reviews will be change in good reviews. Bez the time system is not so much working, its boring.

I do not want to heart Dino anymore, I also heard this thing many times from others friend and I just give here my opinion and Hope Dino like it and This forum is again Rocking. We all Love to stay here.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i never heard bad review about this site.
    is is about 2 hour rules or signup problem?
    for me, this site is good. i would stay in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    But have you observed in some thread, I am the last poster everytime and whenever I come back sometimes I dont have nothing to post on.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i don't know. but i feel that this site is really one good site to earn money from compared to other sites. and i see that there are many active members here. i am really contented on this site. i really don't know what others complaining about. i guess many people just want get to rich scheme. but i am just happy with our rate per post. really big.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i don't know. but i feel that this site is really one good site to earn money from compared to other sites. and i see that there are many active members here. i am really contented on this site. i really don't know what others complaining about. i guess many people just want get to rich scheme. but i am just happy with our rate per post. really big.
    But have you observed at BRL forums about the discussion going on Webmaster money forums, the new members are really not willing to post.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    But have you observed in some thread, I am the last poster everytime and whenever I come back sometimes I dont have nothing to post on.
    are you sure, i'm keep posting here everyday unless holiday and weekend.
    and maybe our online time is different so you wont see my name as last poster.
    just look at my stat, and you will find that i keep posting here everyday.
    and 2 hour system is kinda make me forget about this site.
    sometimes it takes 3-5 hours to came back here.

i am just active mostly on this section.and i am more familiar with topics here.

Maybe other members have other activities so they can't visit this forum every 2 hours. Not really much sites willing to pay as big as this forum.

it is the features of this forum.and it is suitable to us.
    so we come here everyday.

Its very hard for me to comeback after 2 hours and keep posting here because I am a student I rarely come online once a day to check my mails.

for me. i am just happy with whatever rules the admin has now on his site. hope that this one will stay this way.

All I can say is I love this site and will never be leaving it at any cost..I have learned my basics of earning online here..so, this site means a lot to me as a mentor..Dino is a great person..I have joined many sites,paid to post forums..but neither of them worked for the comfort of members as this site works and no administrator is that much concerned about the regulations as is Dino..I wish this site to stay forever and I feel honored to be a moderator here...8)

All right, now let's get to the facts. When I first joined this forum, it was totally confusing for me. I did ask for help from some members which are here as well as on MMK. After a while say 15 days, I got acquainted with the forum and then started to like it. And secondly people don't like the concept of getting paid for only 2 posts per 2 hours. Iam fine with the concept but I read negetive reviews about it in other forums. Least you know Iam ready to support this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    Its very hard for me to comeback after 2 hours and keep posting here because I am a student I rarely come online once a day to check my mails.
    Thats right. I am also a student and presently workig with IBM. So, sometine I forget to come back after 2 hours. If Dino fix a posting limit - like 5-10 post per day, I think then all member bad reviews will be change in good reviews. Bez the time system is not so much working, its boring.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    Thats right. I am also a student and presently workig with IBM. So, sometine I forget to come back after 2 hours. If Dino fix a posting limit - like 5-10 post per day, I think then all member bad reviews will be change in good reviews. Bez the time system is not so much working, its boring.
    Hey that's cool that you are working with IBM. I guess you dont need to post on forums then
    Anyways Iam pretty cool with the posting rules, because though a student, I have access to internet in my college as well as my hostel so coming after 2 hours is not a problem for me.

thats really nice to hear so many of you really love this forum just like me.
    i know it is difficult for me to come back every 2 hours. moreover on weekdays too. but never mind i will come back on weekends and post

everything in this forum is preety good, actually i am attached to this site by heart i donot know why.

BUT YES ONE SUGGESTION IS--

pls make 10 posts per day with no time limit,pls pls pls.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    everything in this forum is preety good, actually i am attached to this site by heart i donot know why.

BUT YES ONE SUGGESTION IS--

pls make 10 posts per day with no time limit,pls pls pls.
    Yes actually that would make a lot of users happy here because it would be very convient for them to just log on once and post on this forum.