Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

really? i also didn't realize this issue also. ah..they will have the IP security option . i'd better go to check about that.
    Even I didn't know that until I read some posts in other forums where some members were telling their LR accounts got limited and could not access it. Even LR customer support was not helping them to solve it out. So let's be careful.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    really? i also didn't realize this issue also. ah..they will have the IP security option . i'd better go to check about that.
    Even I didn't know that until I read some posts in other forums where some members were telling their LR accounts got limited and could not access it. Even LR customer support was not helping them to solve it out. So let's be careful.
    so why the LR customer support do not help them to solve it out would show me some thing strange . anyway i will care about this case later.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    some times i can't understand what's the fault from multiple ids be it LR or paypal or any other else because we are not earning from them we are only using it as middle processor and LR is deducting money also for fee so what is their problem.
    Friend, there is no problem with multiple ids in LR. You can have as much as accounts you want unless and until they are not referred to each other. Even in paypal, I think it's just rumour that we cannot have two or more personal accounts, because I have seen some friends who are having more than 2 personal accounts and working fine.

some times i can't understand what's the fault from multiple ids be it LR or paypal or any other else because we are not earning from them we are only using it as middle processor and LR is deducting money also for fee so what is their problem.
    Friend, there is no problem with multiple ids in LR. You can have as much as accounts you want unless and until they are not referred to each other. Even in paypal, I think it's just rumour that we cannot have two or more personal accounts, because I have seen some friends who are having more than 2 personal accounts and working fine.
    Well if paypal finds that out they would get in trouble. Multiple accounts in paypal are not allowed and I am hearing for the first time that LR accounts are getting limited too. If the support won't help then who would help ?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well if paypal finds that out they would get in trouble. Multiple accounts in paypal are not allowed and I am hearing for the first time that LR accounts are getting limited too. If the support won't help then who would help ?
    paypal doesnt allow you to have more than 2 acccount i guess in paypla we can gave 1 personal account and 1 business or premier account .thats what i heard from my friend and lemon you were banned from paypal right for having double account and once they catch you you have no other choice rather than not entering

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    paypal doesnt allow you to have more than 2 acccount i guess in paypla we can gave 1 personal account and 1 business or premier account .thats what i heard from my friend and lemon you were banned from paypal right for having double account and once they catch you you have no other choice rather than not entering
    Yes good point there. Paypal has mentioned of multiple accounts in their FAQ too.

i think they will allow two account but if anyone account is limited .all other account of your will be limited too because admin wanted to know you real identity so he wnt allow to continue but i think paypal should not be this strict
    Yes good point there. Paypal has mentioned of multiple accounts in their FAQ too.

till now i think paypal do not allow members to have two personnal account or two other same type account. and i wonder can we have one personnal and one premium at the same time? since those premium account can be upgraded and down . i think they would not allow such types.

Anyways the discussion is about having multiple accounts in LR and I have not seen anything regarding allowing having 2 accounts at LR in their help section or the FAQ.

I dont think that you can have 2 accounts on liberty reserve but the basic question is why do people need 2 account on liberty reserve or paypal?I think 1 account is sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I dont think that you can have 2 accounts on liberty reserve but the basic question is why do people need 2 account on liberty reserve or paypal?I think 1 account is sufficient.
    friend we are allowed to have multiple LR account if we wish. this is stated on LR site and you can check it. for those members who need more account. that because they have multiple usage so they need that.

Friend, please visit LR website and read their faqs and details before you comment. You can have unlimited accounts in LR. It's not like paypal where there is need to give true identification. LR is just a digital currency. Multiple accounts are very useful particularly when you want to invest huge amounts in any HYIP. I mean you can split your amount in different accounts and then invest because HYIP usually scam members who invest in bulk at once or in one name.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    friend we are allowed to have multiple LR account if we wish. this is stated on LR site and you can check it. for those members who need more account. that because they have multiple usage so they need that.
    Ya.I checked their website and you are right.They allow multiple account but as long as i know 1 account should be enough.Thanks a lot.

Well but don't you think that since multiple accounts are allowed in LR, cases of fraud can be greater ?

LR do not responsible for any such fraud things even some members account be scammed they will also never help you to check the details.
    they only allow multiple accounts .

i think it is wise to make many LR account. and spread all your money in those account. so you will not lose all your money if your account is hacked. only that money in that account that was hacked will be lost. but those other account will still be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think it is wise to make many LR account. and spread all your money in those account. so you will not lose all your money if your account is hacked. only that money in that account that was hacked will be lost. but those other account will still be safe.
    If that much of money then sure you can go with multiple accounts and nobody keeps money in account they just request for payout.

Well but don't you think that since multiple accounts are allowed in LR, cases of fraud can be greater ?
    I do not think that fraud will be greater because of multiple accounts because after opening an account anyways you are going to do transactions and for that you will require money which anyways is yours so no question of fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    if you can withdraw your money easily, I believe that it is normal, almost everyone have two account (moneybookers), and liberty reserve it is not reliable as much as moneybookers
    may be they have two accounts from different computers but i am asking if i can have two accounts from the same IP or not ?
    No you can not have 2 accounts from same IP.It is not allowed.I do not know why but it is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    if you can withdraw your money easily, I believe that it is normal, almost everyone have two account (moneybookers), and liberty reserve it is not reliable as much as moneybookers
    may be they have two accounts from different computers but i am asking if i can have two accounts from the same IP or not ?
    No you can not have 2 accounts from same IP.It is not allowed.I do not know why but it is not allowed.
    Well if LR states that multiple account s are allowed then where is the question of same IP. Be it same IP or not one PERSON is allowed to have muliple accounts so even if the IP is same it won't matter.