Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

well,i also think if withdrawal fee is set by memeber's country ,though i thought it is set by paypal before.so if i want to withdraw and have little transaction fee,the best choice is to leave our country.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well.you do not need to leave your country for just small amount transaction. you may collect more paypal then withdraw it once.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    well,i also think if withdrawal fee is set by memeber's country ,though i thought it is set by paypal before.so if i want to withdraw and have little transaction fee,the best choice is to leave our country.
    Wow, this is really too much my frined. you are thinking to receives money from paypal with low fees by leaving your country? haha! no need to go for such extent.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well.you do not need to leave your country for just small amount transaction. you may collect more paypal then withdraw it once.
    Yeah correct their is no good option than PP so we need to use their service and still fees are not that much high for direct bank deposit.........

if you come to think of it you will see that the fees are not that bad specially for personal account. i think if you are receiving good money in pa ypal that the amount you withdraw will surely offset the feees. cause it is free to withdraw for bigger amount.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    if you come to think of it you will see that the fees are not that bad specially for personal account. i think if you are receiving good money in pa ypal that the amount you withdraw will surely offset the feees. cause it is free to withdraw for bigger amount.
    Ya.You are right its free to withdraw for larger amount but fees is like negligible for personal account doesnt matter how much money you withdraw.

How big is the amount to withdraw to out bank account then only paypal with no charges any withdrawal fees on it? Anyway, i don't think much members can have big amount in paypal to withdraw.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    How big is the amount to withdraw to out bank account then only paypal with no charges any withdrawal fees on it? Anyway, i don't think much members can have big amount in paypal to withdraw.
    Ya.Its true generally people dont have that much money on paypal but it doesnt matter in india because charges are negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya.Its true generally people dont have that much money on paypal but it doesnt matter in india because charges are negligible.
    @Revvv1234
    Well my previous post here is asking about the withdrawal amount to ask in order the paypal charges, if you didn't know the answer please don't quote my post. I think your previous post and this post is almost same and you like to repeating post here. Please don't do that again. thanks.

Well if you don't want fee to your withdrawal then the amount you withdraw should be the minimum they have mentioned in paypal account, like for my country it is $155+ about 7,000 indian rupees so see the minimum for your country

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

no. that's only for your country. here no matter how much we withdraw. 50$ or 100$ or 1000$ they will charge 35$ per bank wire.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    no. that's only for your country. here no matter how much we withdraw. 50$ or 100$ or 1000$ they will charge 35$ per bank wire.
    This means that not all the country is given privellege on no withdrawal fees when we request big amount. Some country like china won't have such benefits at all, they are charging a fix rate for withdrawal funds.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    @Revvv1234
    Well my previous post here is asking about the withdrawal amount to ask in order the paypal charges, if you didn't know the answer please don't quote my post. I think your previous post and this post is almost same and you like to repeating post here. Please don't do that again. thanks.
    Sorry kiatsiang.I guess amount is 7000 INR for india.Above 7000 INR no charges are applied.You can withdraw for free.

wow you guys have huge charges on your country and to think I have a business account and I find that I have higher fees than a personal account thats why I am planning to open another account at paypal.

I am having a personal account in Paypal and i don't get to face that huge fee for my withdrawal and i am more than happy holding this paypal account

before when i have premier account. i get charged something like 2% + 0.20 of the money received. something like that. and that is such a big amount for me. specially i don't receive big amount ever time i receive payment inm y account. and it gave such big loss to me. then i learned that there i no limit on how many times we receive money so i just opened another account.

now there is a receiving fee for the personal account. I received $0.14 from a site yesterday, but I got nothing at last, because the fee is $0.14. so I guess that paypal is not allowed transfer under $1.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    now there is a receiving fee for the personal account. I received $0.14 from a site yesterday, but I got nothing at last, because the fee is $0.14. so I guess that paypal is not allowed transfer under $1.
    i never knew that personal accounts also have some transaction fees. are you sure about it? can you specify the source?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    i never knew that personal accounts also have some transaction fees. are you sure about it? can you specify the source?
    Ya.There is fees for receiving amount but that is negligible if your received amount is negligible then paypal also cant help it but paypal charge less as compared to others.

i don't think that there is any fees on personal account. maybe you are mistaken. i have not been charged. but i have not received any amount less than a $1. why would we want to receive sucha small amount only.