Default Confession of a member with 2000 referrals!!

'deal2web' is a active member of clix4coins having 2000 plus referrals under him. I just asked him whats the secret of his huge downline and how much he earns from them. He replied " I have more than 2000 referrals in Clix4coins now. But most of referrals don't click. I just got 3-4 dollars per day. It is true Clix4coins is one of the best PTC. But referrals don't click hard".

So whats the moral of this story? Don't buy referral packages because you may end up spending more than you earn. I hope u all agree with me!!

Wait, wait, there might be some sense to it. How much did the 2000 referrals cost him? In awhile, that measly 3-4 dollars a day can amount to $90-120 a MONTH! That's already a lot of money... in time, he could probably regain the money he invested in those referrals

How he got those referrals is not known. But if he purchased these referrals then he must have spent a lot of money to buy them becoz the cost of one active referral pack of 20 referrals is $25. True he may get back the money he spent in the long run. But the question is whats the guarantee that u get active referrals in a referral pack??.

If these 2000 referrals were active then he wud have earned $80 per day becoz each referral can earn you 4 cents per day in clix4coins site. Whereas he is just earning $3-$4 per day. What if they too stop clicking??

I think shishir is right. to buy referrals is not so profitable. Because if they sleepy then whole money is lost. I also think that I will buy some referrals, But to see and read this disscussion I changed my mind. I am not buying any referal. Thanks for ur nice advice.

Yes i too aggree with shishir. I have faced such situation earlier. I had boght referal worth 5 USD but hardly 2 of them just were clicking for me for only few days... It was really pathetic. So i really dont trust in buying the referals.

Good inputs everyone. I get it now . Don't trust referral schemes!!! Thanks for the applicable information.

Default to buy a reffral is too costly

friend if you buy a reffral it may cost a lot if they are sleepy members so don't take a chance