Default Reliable wordpress hosting?

I am in search of trustworthy services to get reliable wordpress hosting plan with high uptime.
    Found attractive offers from Gigapros.com and Jumpline.com, what is better to use and why?
    Any info on these web hosts? how is their customer support?

Have you looked for reviews on them? As I know 4Goodhosting.com is offering featured fast plans with high stability and reliable wordpress hosting. I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was okay with them (no downtime and no problems).

A2hosting.com has supported Wordpress on their services.
    Their SSD technology is a plus from them and plans are full-featured.
    FAST17 is their 17% off.

I find Jumpline.com to be incredibly Perfect.
    Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, wordpress, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level?s knowledgable people.

A2hosting.com and internetworldwide.org are good for hosting Wordpress blogs with.
    Their plans are full of useful resources and uptime is high.
    Prices are competitive.

I would better choose jumpline.com. It is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting company.

They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

I do believe a2hosting.com is able to meet all your needs with no hassles.
    They have SSD technology and prices are affordable on their services.

Can say that Jumpline.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.

Obhosting.com is worth your attention due to their quality service with high uptime and affordable prices.
    Use them if you need quality IT service.

Have you made a final decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Frikman View Post
    I am in search of trustworthy services to get reliable wordpress hosting plan with high uptime.
    Found attractive offers from Gigapros.com and Jumpline.com, what is better to use and why?
    I think asphostportal.com right solution .. they are very reliable with very friendly support team and prompt in addressing the problem .

I'd recommend hostdepot.com - It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    They are very good for running wordpress sites.

i think asphostportal is good choice .. They have friendly customer support and very fast for handling any problems.

Hi . I'm using siteground.com hosting last two years and I like this hosting .

So, have the OP found host?

Quote Originally Posted by OurDreams View Post
    Hi . I'm using siteground.com hosting last two years and I like this hosting .
    I'm currently hosting with Tucktail.com . I've been using their service for past 2 year. Their service and support are very nice. I'm very happy with their service.

Default Web hosting company

When you are in search for the best web hosting company for your website, there are a few things that you need to be on the lookout for (and not just price):

1. Great customer support: This is essential not only if you're new to the hosting industry but also if you know the industry inside out. Reason? If the customer support people are well-informed, then you wouldn't have to waste valuable time trying to explain what exactly you need to be done.

2. Good customer reviews: In most of the cases, the website of the hosting company will promise you the moon and the stars, but they hardly deliver on their promise once you've signed up for the services and made the payment. SO make sure you read customer reviews extensively from all sources. I say all sources as there are high chances that some of them may be doctored...

3. Uptime and Internet speeds: These are the must-haves of any hosting company. The internet speed actually makes a lot of impact on how well your website performs - the higher the speed, the more visitors will you get to your website. And then you'll need your website up and running at all times.

4. WP requirements: If you have a WordPress site, make sure your web host is compatible to host such sites, And also check if they have one-click easy installation option (it will make your life so much easier!).