Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I have Premier account of PayPal and now I'm thinking that I have made a mistake of having PayPal Premier account because for Some transaction they charge fees but it is being not charged to the Personal account members, So Planning the Degrade my account type to Personal Account.
    yes,paypal premier account will charge fees when you get some transactions.and that not for personal account.but i think prenier account have its advantages.
    friend. the only priority of premium account is the monthly withdraw amount be loaded up to a higher amount more than 2500$ per month or so. i mean verified .

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I have Premier account of PayPal and now I'm thinking that I have made a mistake of having PayPal Premier account because for Some transaction they charge fees but it is being not charged to the Personal account members, So Planning the Degrade my account type to Personal Account.
    yes,paypal premier account will charge fees when you get some transactions.and that not for personal account.but i think prenier account have its advantages.
    friend. the only priority of premium account is the monthly withdraw amount be loaded up to a higher amount more than 2500$ per month or so. i mean verified .
    is that so. so you mean premium account has limit of $2500 per month only. i thuoght it is more than $500 per day. i thought $500 per dayfor personal account. anyways, i think most people have personal account.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover

is that so. so you mean premium account has limit of $2500 per month only. i thuoght it is more than $500 per day. i thought $500 per dayfor personal account. anyways, i think most people have personal account.
    Is the limitation for unverified paypal account is $500 per day or $500 per month? I heard it is $500 per month, i am getting confused to remember so much of different payment processor policies.

i think it is $500 per month,if your paypal account is verified,the mount will up to 2500$ per month which you can withdraw from you paypal account .

yes. before i always think that's the total transaction amount. but it's the withdraw amount limitted only.

i think it is $500 per month,if your paypal account is verified,the mount will up to 2500$ per month which you can withdraw from you paypal account .
    so it is only $2500 montly limit for verified members with personal account, isnt' it. anyways, i thuoght more than that. but anyways, i don't earn that much and it does not matter as of the moment. and i don't think i will earn that much monthly anyways, in the future.

So, this limitation is by monthly not a total amount in the whole year that we can get. Then it is still good as unverified account of $500 x 12 months is $6000 per year, which is not easy to earn that much too.

yes, it is not easy to earn that much only by post on the forum,so,if you want to earn more,we should find more way about how to earn money.

yes. even with the verified personnal account we have 2500$ monthly withdraw so it's enough for most of those online earners.

yes. even with the verified personnal account we have 2500$ monthly withdraw so it's enough for most of those online earners.
    Well 2500$ us really a big amount and no one would exceed that amount in a month's time here I guess.

Well I have regretted to have created a business account for the fees are way to high now I am planning to create another personal account at PP.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well I have regretted to have created a business account for the fees are way to high now I am planning to create another personal account at PP.
    well.you can colse your business account and then create one personnal account instead. or just let that business account idle and create one personnal account and use it.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    well.you can colse your business account and then create one personnal account instead. or just let that business account idle and create one personnal account and use it.
    Well yeah my friend I am gonna create a new personal account and use The other account if only needed coz I still have a use in it and I would rather have to accounts for now.

yes. you can verify you personnal account and then use it for daily transaction. if your tranasction amount is large later. you can use that business account again.

You need premium or business because monthly limit of your transaction is more than personal account.

well,now i have a personal account,because my transaction amount is not large now.if the transaction amount become large later,how can i change my personal account to a business account?or i need to register a business account again and my personal account still can be used.

What type, personal or premier/business accounts? well, it will depend on your own needs, if you shop too much online or you withdraw your funds everyday and will need to use your credit/debit cards multiple times, then you may probably need a premier account as personal accounts does have some limits, otherwise personal accounts are just fine.

well,a personal account maybe enough for me now.i mean i will withdraw my funds everyday and withdraw a large sum of money one time in future.Which account is suite for me premier or business account?

well,a personal account maybe enough for me now.i mean i will withdraw my funds everyday and withdraw a large sum of money one time in future.Which account is suite for me premier or business account?
    if your monthly withdraw amount will exceed
    2500$per month then you need to have premium account. or verified personnal account should be fine. :P

what is the limit in verified personal and premiere account that we can withdraw can we exceed any amount above $2500 in personal account if we are verified and is there no fee for it :?: