Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    even i have a confusion
    i have already created premier paypal account and the fees are high
    so in personal can we receive unlimited number of amount per month and also can we send money online to other paypal accounts
    whats the difference between the premier and personal
    If I get it right, I think we can downgrade to personal PayPal. Or you can just let your premier account be, just in case you will need it later. And then, you make a personal account.
    I have personal account and in the "View Limit", I only see limit for accepting credit/debit cards payments and withdrawal limit, but I do not see any transaction limit, so it means that we can receive unlimited payment (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    If I get it right, I think we can downgrade to personal PayPal. Or you can just let your premier account be, just in case you will need it later. And then, you make a personal account.
    I have personal account and in the "View Limit", I only see limit for accepting credit/debit cards payments and withdrawal limit, but I do not see any transaction limit, so it means that we can receive unlimited payment (?)
    now i have both personel and premier account.
    i created a premier account in order to receive money from credit card,but generally i receive money with my personel account.

i have a personal paypal account, and i just verified it yesterday, because now Chinese member can use a local ATM card to verify it.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

In my view if you are not expecting thousands of dollar for any transaction go for personal account but make it verified so that you can enjoy sending and receiving without limitation.But if you aree xpecting large transaction go for premier or business but prepare for dedcution of money while doing transaction.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. yes. if we have large transaction amount we can create premium accounts firstly. but think most of us only need a personnal account and that would be just fine.

Default Message

Personal account is preferred.In premium account if you want to transfer money credits cards then you will need other accounts but people generally go for personal.

i created a premier account in order to receive money from credit card,but generally i receive money with my personel account.
    For the premium or business paypal account, do we need to pay something monthly as fees? Or is it just a free account like personal?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    For the premium or business paypal account, do we need to pay something monthly as fees? Or is it just a free account like personal?
    it is necessary to add credit card number if you want to apply a premier account. as for fee, i didn't find it after checking paypal.

I am only using personal account since i only have few bucks of amount from my online earning..at least i am free from any big charges i think..

as far as i know. premium and business only charge fees of your incoming payment. do not charge any more charges like monthly fee or annual fee

Well if you mostly receive money from others to your Paypal then I would suggest you to go for a personal account. In personal account the sending / receiving limit is 500$ and there is no fee cutting that is you receive the full amount that you are about to receive without any fees being deducted.

There is no fees for premium or business account but their charges per transactions are more in premium or business account plus you need a credit card for business account.

I am still not clear about the Premium/Business account. Do we need to pay some fees for transfer money - which is not there in Standard account and what is the other benefits of having premium/business over standard.

In standard we can send money for free to other and also receive money for free without any fees so why to choose other types of account??

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    I am still not clear about the Premium/Business account. Do we need to pay some fees for transfer money - which is not there in Standard account and what is the other benefits of having premium/business over standard.

In standard we can send money for free to other and also receive money for free without any fees so why to choose other types of account??
    well. the difference is both premium and business account have larger tranaction litmits so your transaction would not be limitted under a small account but you need to make larger transaction daily or monthly.

it is depended your need.if you want to have a better service,i think you should choose the premium,because the free and personal accdount will be not useful if you want to earn enough money.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    it is depended your need.if you want to have a better service,i think you should choose the premium,because the free and personal accdount will be not useful if you want to earn enough money.
    what do you mean by better service? Obviously the paypal doesnt differentiate the service quality according to the accounts but yeah when it comes to limits, we should opt for the account comforting our needs.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    what do you mean by better service? Obviously the paypal doesnt differentiate the service quality according to the accounts but yeah when it comes to limits, we should opt for the account comforting our needs.
    yeah i don't think that we will get better service with premium or business account. we will just increase our limit. but for most people the limit on personal account are enough already. so for most personal account is just enough.

Default Re: What kind of paypal account to create

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Hello,
    we have 3 options or paypal account types we can create.
    1. personal
    2. Premium
    3. Business

which is the best paypal type we can create and what are the uses of it
    If you want money for working in PTC, PTP programs etc and all just a personal account is enough as business account will extract more fee

I have Premier account of PayPal and now I'm thinking that I have made a mistake of having PayPal Premier account because for Some transaction they charge fees but it is being not charged to the Personal account members, So Planning the Degrade my account type to Personal Account.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I have Premier account of PayPal and now I'm thinking that I have made a mistake of having PayPal Premier account because for Some transaction they charge fees but it is being not charged to the Personal account members, So Planning the Degrade my account type to Personal Account.
    yes,paypal premier account will charge fees when you get some transactions.and that not for personal account.but i think prenier account have its advantages.