Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What are the different methods to withdraw money from paypal

I know there are different methods to withdraw money from paypal to your accoutn.
    1. check
    2. bank transfer - you need to verify account
    3. bank transfer - unverified newly introduced
    what are the other methods to withdraw paypal money you know?

i know about one more method in addition to the above and that is trasferring money to your visa card with the same procedure as others..

Question, do you need to verify your account for them to send you a check or will an unverified account work?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Question, do you need to verify your account for them to send you a check or will an unverified account work?
    Answer,for checks unverified accounts can work depending upon your country's location and local policies..

Unverified user can withdraw the money by check, there is no limitation that your account should be verified, in India we have this facility, I dont know about the others.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

well i really know that i need to verify my account first before i can accept money from others. and withdraw from it.

well i need to set up antoehr paypal account. i just don't know if i can use the same debit card i used and add that to my new account that i am planning to open. i have premium account and want a peronal account for the second one.

U can withdraw but the fees are very expensive for me

Quote Originally Posted by argdaniel
    U can withdraw but the fees are very expensive for me
    that is what i really hate in withdrawing money. we really have to pay those high fees of paypal. i really hate to see my money decreased because of those charges. and so i will say that we have to withdraw when we have big amount.

i really don't know any other way to withdraw our money except through xoom.com. but it is really expensive those charges they ask.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: What are the different methods to withdraw money from pa

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    I know there are different methods to withdraw money from paypal to your accoutn.
    1. check
    Which one is the most economical way to withdraw money from India and get the payment in India?

Default Re: What are the different methods to withdraw money from pa

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    1. check
    Which one is the most economical way to withdraw money from India and get the payment in India?
    well in my country the cheapest way would be withdrawing through our bank account. i think that will be the cheapest way also in your country too in india.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Unverified user can withdraw the money by check, there is no limitation that your account should be verified, in India we have this facility, I dont know about the others.
    ya then its good but they charge 5$per check thatz pretty high so you need a big sum to withdraw through check

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    ya then its good but they charge 5$per check thatz pretty high so you need a big sum to withdraw through check
    well i think that $5 is the same with the withdrawal charge through our bank account or through credit card. and so i don't think that it is that high.

if 5$ is charged per withdrawal ......wat abt the payments which wer done wher the minimum payout is less than 5$..or even less than three...??

if ppl ve done such withdrawals n put there pay proof....then sure the commission is gotta b less...

Quote Originally Posted by sindu44
    if 5$ is charged per withdrawal ......wat abt the payments which wer done wher the minimum payout is less than 5$..or even less than three...??

if ppl ve done such withdrawals n put there pay proof....then sure the commission is gotta b less...
    there is a minimum amount withdrawal that is $150.00 for checks and to withdraw to your bank account limit is $10.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

there is a minimum amount withdrawal that is $150.00 for checks and to withdraw to your bank account limit is $10.
    the min payout is ok smartz bt ma ques was abt the commission charged while withdrawing it......coz nevr do v get the full amnt v worked for...

the min payout is ok smartz bt ma ques was abt the commission charged while withdrawing it......coz nevr do v get the full amnt v worked for...
    It is pretty obvious that the paypal will deduct something because they are also providing you with a service, if they don't how come will they continue with the service? Every service needs to have profit
    SmartzKool

It is pretty obvious that the paypal will deduct something because they are also providing you with a service, if they don't how come will they continue with the service? Every service needs to have profit
    it is obvious ....i didnt deny it.......
    bt this is nt having doubt on....
    plz read the earlier posts which are above to knw wat ques i posed....

it is obvious ....i didnt deny it.......
    bt this is nt having doubt on....
    plz read the earlier posts which are above to knw wat ques i posed....
    Oh you meant that different charges for different denominations...right? But you have written wrong.

Anyways there is no such rule. You will have to pay the fix charge.
    SmartzKool

it was posted tht the commission is %$.......
    n my ques was wat abt thosse who claim payment at less than 5$......some sites have low payout ri8..wat in such cases :?:

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i know about one more method in addition to the above and that is trasferring money to your visa card with the same procedure as others..
    can this visa card be an international travel card(ICICI)...??