Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sindu44
    it was posted tht the commission is %$.......
    n my ques was wat abt thosse who claim payment at less than 5$......some sites have low payout ri8..wat in such cases :?:
    I think you are having totally wrong concept in your mind. You should go through paypal properly, then your question will be solved i think.
    SmartzKool

n my ques was wat abt thosse who claim payment at less than 5$......some sites have low payout ri8..wat in such cases :?:
    You are talking about transferring money from the site to your paypal account which is absolutely free and there is no limit. You can transfer even 0.1 cent freely from one paypal account to other paypal account. Only when you want to withdraw money from paypal to your bank account, there is certain limit $10 and they will cut some money for commission. Moreover it seems you are an Indian, that means only 50 Rs. is charged to transfer your paypal to your bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

You are talking about transferring money from the site to your paypal account which is absolutely free and there is no limit. You can transfer even 0.1 cent freely from one paypal account to other paypal account. Only when you want to withdraw money from paypal to your bank account, there is certain limit $10 and they will cut some money for commission. Moreover it seems you are an Indian, that means only 50 Rs. is charged to transfer your paypal to your bank account.
    you are absolutely right but you missed the cheque thing, you can also demand a cheque from them... I think the minimum is $100(am i right?)...
    SmartzKool

I have converted funds of 147$ which paypal showed to have summed up to 7005 INR to my bank account on Friday.
    Generally i get paid at the start of the week but i din't receive my money until now... Is this something to do with any disputes in my account that have been opened after i have requested the conversion ...

The status in the Paypal transaction shows completed for the conversion ... I am a little confused

Is XOOM still available?
    i checked the site, and it seems I can get cash(RMB) in my bank account of China. right?

Default Re: What are the different methods to withdraw money from pa

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    I know there are different methods to withdraw money from paypal to your accoutn.
    1. check
    2. bank transfer - you need to verify account
    3. bank transfer - unverified newly introduced
    what are the other methods to withdraw paypal money you know?
    As per my Knowledge is Concerned you can Also withdraw your Amount Via Credit Card and for it they also charge a fee...

Default Re: What are the different methods to withdraw money from pa

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    I know there are different methods to withdraw money from paypal to your accoutn.
    1. check
    2. bank transfer - you need to verify account
    3. bank transfer - unverified newly introduced
    what are the other methods to withdraw paypal money you know?
    As per my Knowledge is Concerned you can Also withdraw your Amount Via Credit Card and for it they also charge a fee...
    Well, they support direct bank transfer, bank wire which is used in western counrty like us and europe. For international members, they support direct deposit to our debit cards, but make sure the debit card having VISA/Master sign on it, if not you couldn't get the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    I have converted funds of 147$ which paypal showed to have summed up to 7005 INR to my bank account on Friday.
    Generally i get paid at the start of the week but i din't receive my money until now... Is this something to do with any disputes in my account that have been opened after i have requested the conversion ...

The status in the Paypal transaction shows completed for the conversion ... I am a little confused
    I would suggest you to wait for a week because paypal sometimes takes time to deposit the cash.

I think the safest way to withdraw is through your bank account.At least in india paypal does not charge anything for personal account.Their rates are just not updated.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I think the safest way to withdraw is through your bank account.At least in india paypal does not charge anything for personal account.Their rates are just not updated.
    Well paypal does charge you 50 INR in India for withdrawing money to your local bank account.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well paypal does charge you 50 INR in India for withdrawing money to your local bank account.
    that 50INR only be charged when your withdraw amount is below a certain amount. if your amount can exceed it then you will get free withdraw .

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    that 50INR only be charged when your withdraw amount is below a certain amount. if your amount can exceed it then you will get free withdraw .
    Ya and i think paypal does not charge anything above 7000INR.Its free withdraw above 7000INR.

Yes if your amount is above 7000 INR you get to withdraw it for free. And anyways 50 INR is not that high fees that paypal is taking so it's completely allright for Indians I guess.

Yes if your amount is above 7000 INR you get to withdraw it for free. And anyways 50 INR is not that high fees that paypal is taking so it's completely allright for Indians I guess.
    Ya.50INR is all right for indians but in some countries they take lot of charges.

The fee in withdrawing money here in our country to a local bank is also lower. For more than $160 there is no fee and for below that amount it is only a little over $1.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    The fee in withdrawing money here in our country to a local bank is also lower. For more than $160 there is no fee and for below that amount it is only a little over $1.
    Well it results the same. 50 INR equals to a little more than a dollar. The bank option is very affordable I think when it comes to withdrawing money from paypal.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well it results the same. 50 INR equals to a little more than a dollar. The bank option is very affordable I think when it comes to withdrawing money from paypal.
    yes. paypal members from your country are really enjoied the good service from paypal now. but we stil been suffering to bear the highest fees..

Ya 160$ approximately 8000 INR so it is same like in india.But these charges differ in some other countries.

well withdrawing to your local bank account is the cheapest and also very useful means than all the other methods so i prefer that , anyways for a larger sum may be requesting cheque if fine but still if we are allowed to transfer larger sum then transferring to local bank account is best

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well withdrawing to your local bank account is the cheapest and also very useful means than all the other methods so i prefer that , anyways for a larger sum may be requesting cheque if fine but still if we are allowed to transfer larger sum then transferring to local bank account is best
    No.Charges for cheque are lot more than that for transferring to your bank account so i will prefer transfer to account only even the amount is large.