Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    They take lot of time to activate that account again.If they freeze any account plus it is a tedious job to reactivate the account or to lift the ban.
    If a paypal account being limited, it is almost impossible for the account owner to get back their account, as he/she already been recorded back list in the system. Normally in this case, member will just open another new account with paypal.
    Well they the limited accounts do not go in the black list. My account was limited once and I got it allright after providing paypal what they needed. New account is not the option always. When you do not do anything wrong then you need not worry.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so.once we provide the dox paypal asked and the account can be lifted and we can use it as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    so.once we provide the dox paypal asked and the account can be lifted and we can use it as usual?
    Ya.That is correct once you have provided required docs you can use your account normally.

ok once we provide the required documents they will lift the limitation, but how long would all these procedures take, because until then we will not be able to withdraw the money we have

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    ok once we provide the required documents they will lift the limitation, but how long would all these procedures take, because until then we will not be able to withdraw the money we have
    I dont know exactly but it is a tedious job to reactivate your account and it will take lot of time mostly around a month.

i have no personnal experience but it would soon . and they have the estemated time and you can check it. or just contact the paypal support team regard this.

if paypal account is freezed ,things will become complex.i am worry about it.even though we have submit the required documents.we are still not sure it will been lift soon.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    if paypal account is freezed ,things will become complex.i am worry about it.even though we have submit the required documents.we are still not sure it will been lift soon.
    Then you should close that account and open a new one.I guess it will help you to make your transactions as soon as possible.

well. if the limitted account still have balance on it and we can't close it as talked. we need 6 months long to wait the lift and then after we withdraw all the money. we may think of close it.

well. if the limitted account still have balance on it and we can't close it as talked. we need 6 months long to wait the lift and then after we withdraw all the money. we may think of close it.
    Yup correct we get email from PP that we are eligible to withdraw funds to bank account it is before six month complete and some peoples also offer withdraw facility from PP and they take some percent from it.

But after 6 months if you can withdraw properly then why do you wanna close your account? You can use it as you were using it before.

But after 6 months if you can withdraw properly then why do you wanna close your account? You can use it as you were using it before.
    Well but for 6 months you do not receive any money if your account is limited so people prefer closing it and opening a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well but for 6 months you do not receive any money if your account is limited so people prefer closing it and opening a new account.
    Ya but hyxfei suggested that we can withdraw after 6 months so i said that why to close account? if you can withdraw after 6 months.You can continue to withdraw after 6 months.

well,if i close this limited account,i wil lose large money in this account,and if i open a new account,i will face the same problem when i receive a large sum of money.

6 months is real long time to withdraw the money, what if we need the money urgent and lots of money stuck in it, so better get verified and withdraw the money !!!

Ya to verify is the best way but we were talking about if we are not able to verify.Then to close the account and open a new one is the best way.

open a new account after closing the old account is a good new.but maybe we can face the same problem when we receive a large sum of money.

Ya to verify is the best way but we were talking about if we are not able to verify.Then to close the account and open a new one is the best way.
    ok closing and opening a new one may be another option, but about the funds in the limited account ???

ok closing and opening a new one may be another option, but about the funds in the limited account ???
    If you can verify it then verify it and get your funds and if you can't then how will you get our funds? You cant.But because of these funds you will loose your next transactions if you kept that account unverified.

If you can verify it then verify it and get your funds and if you can't then how will you get our funds? You cant.But because of these funds you will loose your next transactions if you kept that account unverified.
    Well I guess you can transfer the funds to another paypal account(friend's account) and thne withdraw it from there. In a limited account you cannot receive funds but you can withdraw them.