Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default paypal secure log-in key!!

how many of you are using that secure log-in key on paypal..?i have used it when i was in US..and has paid for it(coz it is offered by some other company and not paypal to keep your account safe)..but i am not able to see it here while in India?? :shock: what can be the reason..i don't think its for only US residents as the company is offering it worldwide..am i forgetting something??any one from india using that?

No that feature is not available to Indian, I never came across that.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

yes i havent come accross that feature too. So did you have to pay them any fees and how much you paid them to keep your account safe?

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    yes i havent come accross that feature too. So did you have to pay them any fees and how much you paid them to keep your account safe?
    me too. I am also havent come accross that feature too. is there really any fee to save ur account?

I can use it, but cmon, I think that if you have a virus or trojan in your computer that steals important information I doubt that thing is going to work.

Ya ....its cost you 5 $ to get secure login key, and I dont know Whether this feature is india or not?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i have not heard of that kind of service where in we have to pay to secrue our paypal account. i really don't think i will that feature. since i don't have much money in my paypal account and i want to save my money and not use it to pay for their service.

Dear byyp, I can use paypal from last 2 years, but I don't heard about this feature. Can this feature is for more security. I always use for password, on screen keyboard.

i never use this secure log-in key on paypal,because i am not in US,so i can't find this secure key.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear byyp, I can use paypal from last 2 years, but I don't heard about this feature. Can this feature is for more security. I always use for password, on screen keyboard.
    if u want to ur paypal account secure - I heard of my friend that -Every 6 month or few month after change ur password.. and save it.. I also do it..

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Ya ....its cost you 5 $ to get secure login key, and I dont know Whether this feature is india or not?
    $5 ?those doing thousands dollar transaction may go for this ,because for us it is worthless trying giving fee.

yes, i know about the secure log in key, its one of the paypal features but you need to pay for it..what i did is i always make sure to change my password every 2 months to secure and avoid stealing of password online.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    yes, i know about the secure log in key, its one of the paypal features but you need to pay for it..what i did is i always make sure to change my password every 2 months to secure and avoid stealing of password online.
    this is my first time to hear that there is one secure log in key avialble. but i also change my paypal log in pass word now.

yes but you need to pay for it, but to avoid any problem i also change my password every 2 months since there's a lot of hackers on the net.

The secure log-in key will be definitely great. I hope it will be offered here in my country as well. I wonder for how long is that $5 fee.

Default Message

I am from india and i have not heard about security key in paypal.May be it is not available in india although it is a good feature.

try to check in your paypal account if they offer those services, i have been seeing those features on my account but i did not consider as of now to avail those services.

hey byyp, i dont see any secure login key here at all yar . i wonder where can we see that. i only see the virtual key board is that what you are talking abuot?

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    try to check in your paypal account if they offer those services, i have been seeing those features on my account but i did not consider as of now to avail those services.
    Really? So it means it is being offered in our country. I've tried to search for it on my page and their products and services doesn't offer this feature.

I am a member from India, and I have Never came across such feature even its the 1st time I heard about the Secure Login Key feature.