Default how cn i avoid paypal fee while sendin money to my referrals

i have a verified premier account at paypal and i am paying my referrals at some sites for joining under me as per my offers..referrals set their own target to get the money..so i send them when they want it..but when i am sending money like 1$ plus then i am always getting charged some amount and for the obvious reasons the referrals with a verified premier account also get lesser money due to same charges..and in addition to this i tried sending in smaller amounts like 90 s or so but even then i am being charged money after 3 transactions.. :shock: how can i prevent this?please help..

Ask your referrals to open a new personal paypal account. I'm sure they won't lose those few cents if you pay them to their personal account.

are you sure that you are charged if you send payments. cause i have read that it is free to send money to others. while are you being charged. i think you are charged only when you receive money from others if you are not using personal account in paypal.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    are you sure that you are charged if you send payments. cause i have read that it is free to send money to others. while are you being charged. i think you are charged only when you receive money from others if you are not using personal account in paypal.
    well he is telling that the referrals get less money and not him being charged.and there is no way that you can avoid that charge coz thatz the thing that paypal lives on

If you still use premier account at paypal , I think there is no way to avoid your fee .
    now let me ask a question, if you really need a premier account ? if not, you have a chance to cancel your your premier account in paypal , just contact paypal and ask for help, you can get your account to personal account within a few days.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126
    If you still use premier account at paypal , I think there is no way to avoid your fee .
    now let me ask a question, if you really need a premier account ? if not, you have a chance to cancel your your premier account in paypal , just contact paypal and ask for help, you can get your account to personal account within a few days.
    i think we can change back from premier account to personal account.
    other way, maybe you can create another paypal account with another email address. you can have 2 account paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126
    i think we can change back from premier account to personal account.
    other way, maybe you can create another paypal account with another email address. you can have 2 account paypal?
    can't we just close our premier account. and then open personal account on the same computer and use the card to verify it again. what do you think. is this safe.

account with another email address. you can have 2 account paypal?
    can't we just close our premier account. and then open personal account on the same computer and use the card to verify it again. what do you think. is this safe.[/quote] Indieover, as per paypal terms, you can have two accounts of your own using same IP address and everything else (computer also). If you have a premier account, you can make another personal account easily. Just make it sure, no one else has made other accounts from your IP or computer. You can always have any two different accounts like :

1. One premier and one personal

2. one personal and one business

3. not sure about one one business and one premier though as I haven't made these two together.. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    account with another email address. you can have 2 account paypal?
    can't we just close our premier account. and then open personal account on the same computer and use the card to verify it again. what do you think. is this safe.
    Indieover, as per paypal terms, you can have two accounts of your own using same IP address and everything else (computer also). If you have a premier account, you can make another personal account easily. Just make it sure, no one else has made other accounts from your IP or computer. You can always have any two different accounts like :

1. One premier and one personal

2. one personal and one business

3. not sure about one one business and one premier though as I haven't made these two together.. :wink:[/quote]

i don't need my premier account any more, and i don't have another credit card or debit card to verify my personal account. cause we can't use the same card on another account. so i am just asking if that is okay to close and use the same card again.

well i don't think it is allowed using the same ip on the second account. so that is why i am closing my premier. i don't want to register on the cafe cause some one may have registered on paypal on the same cafe or computer.

I think the only thing you can do to avoid this is to send it to personal accounts that doesnt cost me!

I think as a premium member you will not be able to avoid the fees.
    but with personal member you can surely

Default Re: how cn i avoid paypal fee while sendin money to my refer

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i have a verified premier account at paypal and i am paying my referrals at some sites for joining under me as per my offers..referrals set their own target to get the money..so i send them when they want it..but when i am sending money like 1$ plus then i am always getting charged some amount and for the obvious reasons the referrals with a verified premier account also get lesser money due to same charges..and in addition to this i tried sending in smaller amounts like 90 s or so but even then i am being charged money after 3 transactions.. :shock: how can i prevent this?please help..
    Well since your referral using premium account the he/she will get charge each time he receive any payment. If he/she using personal account like me then he/she will not get any charge. This is also happened to a friend of mine, he doesn't know much about personal and premium account in pay pal so he upgrade his account into premium account and each time he receives any payment he has to pay some charge unlike me. To solve this problem your referral has to downgrade his account to personal account again.