Default how many languages are there for web programming

how many languages are there for web programming. which is the oldest language that is used for web programming and which is the best web programming language

there are many web programming languages. Oldest one I dont know but HTML is easy and efficient one, The boom of developing web programming languages started adter HTML.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

mustang there are many such languages which have been developed till date..oldest one is really unknown as its not sure it was HTML only as per the claims of some web developers..others are like Ada95,AppleScript,BEF(PASCAL like),CCI (Common Client Interface),C, C++, Objective-C, Pascal, COBOL, FORTRAN,JAVA,JAVASCRIPT and almost 100 others so i can not name them all as i am still a newbie into programming...i find "java" the best due to its flexibility in its use and outcome

Hey byyp

do you know Java ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Hey byyp

do you know Java ?
    java is pretty much easier to learn and it is widely used now a days in web programming.

it is pretty difficult to learn those languages. i had a hard time before so i gave up easily.

learning java is not that difficult. it is sufficient you learn few basic things there in programming when you want to create your own website.
    but you may also have to see to it that you will have to learn advanced programming to make your site dynamic.

well i hope that it will not be difficult. still find it hard to learn those basic things in the internet. am planning to buy books about them so that i will not need to read them on the internet.

Well java is not that easy as people think. The OOP concepts are hard to implement in java. You need to build a lot of logic for it.

what is the role of php in web designing

well there are many languages used in web designing such as html,xml,java,.net,and many more.from these html is very easy to learn and implement.the structure of html is also easy when compared to the other languages.

PHP, ASP,JSP,VB script, java script this are some of the languages which are generally used in creating web designing, there are many more languages available but this are predominant.

Default Message

There are lot of languages for programming. Best one is HTML.Others are like c#,Java.

HTML, PHP, ASP, Coldfusion, .Net and Javascript are some of the Different Programming language which are basically used to Develop a Website.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang View Post
    how many languages are there for web programming. which is the oldest language that is used for web programming and which is the best web programming language
    Sorry i know html,Asp.net,jsp, and php among them Asp.net is easy to create a web programming