Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Tell me the disadvantages of paypal if exits ?

Everyone know paypal is best , but still Good program have some disadvantages though they might be minor, if any exists with paypal then let me know.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I think its paypal charges per transactions ......remaining I find its pretty good to me.

yes the charges are the only thing that is bad with paypal but anyways we can create personal account to avoid charges.

Dear nick, as my opinion , there is only one disadvantage in Paypal, that is verification of account is only with a credit card. You know a credit card is not available easily in India and also small city in India. Also we are unable to funding from our Bank account. After write these sentences I think this is not disadvantage, this is a problem of Indian people. Paypal need to solve this soon, because internet users volume is increase day by day in India.

the charges are very bad.. They allways cut my Rs. 50/- .. :cry: Its very bad...

I can give you a huge list of disadvantages that paypal has ..
    To start with the verification proces ... They literally force you to get verified by keeping stupid limits on your transactions ...
    Next they have limits to accept card payment and you need to upgrade in order to receive un limited card payment .. If you upgrade fee will be deducted from all the payments .. If you dont upgrade you can t receive many card payments ..
    They can limit your account anytime they want and take hell a lot of time to grant access again ...
    If they see a transaction with in sufficient data in the Memo bam ... your account is limited ....

Its really a huge mess ...

Ishan
    yes, Even I too have a problem although I live in #5 city in India. Bank doesn't offer you credit card soon.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    I think its paypal charges per transactions ......remaining I find its pretty good to me.
    Yes, I agree. Paypal have very high rates. Moreover, they have very strict rules that sometimes you'll just have your account blocked or frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    Yes, I agree. Paypal have very high rates. Moreover, they have very strict rules that sometimes you'll just have your account blocked or frozen.
    What fee are we talking about here ? Paypal doesn't charge any fee until and unless you are receiving payments through credit cards.
    And if you are looking to withdraw the amount to your bank it charges only 1$ thats a huge fee :?:

i think the charge is bad,and they limited to accept card payment,so i don't like it for this.

Default Message

Paypal has only one disadvantage and that is its verification process is difficult.

I would have to say it is only the fee because it is a bit high. I don't mind the verification process and if they are limiting accounts at times because I believe it is for our own security.

Paypal charges are different for different countries but i think it is applicable for other processors also.So i do not know that is a disadvantages or not.

Well the disadvantage would be that paypal charges you for verification from your account though they restore the amount back once you get verified and they should allow verification through bank accounts also.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    To start with the verification proces ... They literally force you to get verified by keeping stupid limits on your transactions ...
    Next they have limits to accept card payment and you need to upgrade in order to receive un limited card payment .. If you upgrade fee will be deducted from all the payments .. If you dont upgrade you can t receive many card payments ..
    They can limit your account anytime they want and take hell a lot of time to grant access again ...
    If they see a transaction with in sufficient data in the Memo bam ... your account is limited ....

that is why it is allowed to have 2 accounts. so that the other is free to receive without fee except credit card payments. the other is with fee.

i think that debit card is allowed to verify the account. which i used . i don't have a credit card. thankfully we have debit card here in local bank that is very affordable wthich is about $7 only yearly fee that is. no need to proof of employment to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag

But in my country debit card has no charges.How are you paying for debit card.Is it because you linked your card with paypal or any processor account?

that is why it is allowed to have 2 accounts. so that the other is free to receive without fee except credit card payments. the other is with fee.

i think that debit card is allowed to verify the account. which i used . i don't have a credit card. thankfully we have debit card here in local bank that is very affordable wthich is about $7 only yearly fee that is. no need to proof of employment to get it.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

no. the transaction on personnal account is totally free except receive payment from credit card. only charge for premium and business account.

I think PayPal have 2 disadvantages, there are 1st the Demand of Credit card for account Verification which is Very hard to afford for everyone, 2nd they are charging No fees for Personal but they charge for the premier account.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well the disadvantage would be that paypal charges you for verification from your account though they restore the amount back once you get verified and they should allow verification through bank accounts also.
    for me its still okay to pay for verification here in my country paypal charge i think $2 then after that they give it back your $2 in your account.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

paypal is very trusted payment processor and secured but one disadvantage is its support system and charge back system some innocent some times getting penalty and some times they are limiting many accounts without any strong reason.