Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well guys one of the major reasons why people go for personal accounts is no fees on transactions. And i guess the services we get are almost same if compared with premier account.
    Yes I agree on that part. The transaction fee is not there plus in addition to that we can have all features required by us in a personal account then why go for premere or business account.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

ofcourse that's the reason of free by holding one personnal account . so most of us prefer and choose it. if personnal also charged charges. then would be another story.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    ofcourse that's the reason of free by holding one personnal account . so most of us prefer and choose it. if personnal also charged charges. then would be another story.
    If you want exceeding transactions per month like above $500 then you can go for premium or business and business account has multiuser access.

Yes it's a good thing that Paypal does not charge for transactions on a personal account. This is a great advantage for paypal users.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Yes it's a good thing that Paypal does not charge for transactions on a personal account. This is a great advantage for paypal users.
    I am hearing this first time.Is there no charge on personal account transaction? because there is not then it is the greatest advantage of paypal for users.I think it will vary from country to country.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I am hearing this first time.Is there no charge on personal account transaction? because there is not then it is the greatest advantage of paypal for users.I think it will vary from country to country.
    Well then it seems that you havent used paypal yet because there is no transaction fees in personal account. and it doesn't depend country wise.
    SmartzKool

in our country,paypal doesn't charge the transaction fees in personal account, but it also has a disadvantage of charge fees when you want to withdraw from paypal accounts.and the fees is very high.

well. paypal do not charge any charges from personnal account on other area also. if the payment are from another paypal account.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    in our country,paypal doesn't charge the transaction fees in personal account, but it also has a disadvantage of charge fees when you want to withdraw from paypal accounts.and the fees is very high.
    Every withdrawal no matter what payment processor to local bank account must have some charges, unless you are US members. So, i don't see this as a disadvanteages, You can get withdrawal to your bank account is very good already.

well. paypal do not charge any charges from personnal account on other area also. if the payment are from another paypal account.
    Yes you are right. The account policies always remain the same regardless of the country you reside in.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Every withdrawal no matter what payment processor to local bank account must have some charges, unless you are US members. So, i don't see this as a disadvanteages, You can get withdrawal to your bank account is very good already.
    yeah that's true... and it depends on countries as well. like in India we are charged only $1...
    SmartzKool

well, the charge is very few in some countries,like in india.while the charge is very large in other countries,like in china people want to withdrawal money only 50$,must pay 35$ fees.it is so bad.

well, the charge is very few in some countries,like in india.while the charge is very large in other countries,like in china people want to withdrawal money only 50$,must pay 35$ fees.it is so bad.
    i think it must be on the countries. I mean banks must be charging high fees and so is paypal doing. I guess so.
    SmartzKool

well,maybe it is associated with the bank,then paypal must charges from transcation to paid to bank in these countries.so it is depended by these countries' government.

well,maybe it is associated with the bank,then paypal must charges from transcation to paid to bank in these countries.so it is depended by these countries' government.
    Well yeah there should be some kind of system because it is quite a big difference if we compare the withdrawing charges of paypal in India and in China.
    SmartzKool

Well yeah there should be some kind of system because it is quite a big difference if we compare the withdrawing charges of paypal in India and in China.
    If this different of charges is due to the different country bank policies, paypal have to follow, no system can do to enforce other country policy. We have to just follow the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    If this different of charges is due to the different country bank policies, paypal have to follow, no system can do to enforce other country policy. We have to just follow the rules.
    Yes you are right. The different banking policies decide the charges taken by Paypal. I think that the Chinese banks should revise their policies now to adapt to international transfers.

Ya.Chinese bank must revise their policies because charges for withdrawl in china are high as compared to china.India's charges are very cheap.China must take into account this and should proceed.

haha.that's really nice and thankful if that can be processed,but i'm afraid this can't be processed within this year. i will be thankful if they decrease the rate from 35$ to 10$ or 5$..

haha.that's really nice and thankful if that can be processed,but i'm afraid this can't be processed within this year. i will be thankful if they decrease the rate from 35$ to 10$ or 5$..
    They must decrease that rate from $35 because $35 is highest charge i have heard paypal is charging.I will say that at first they should bring it down to $20 and after this if they can decrease then they can decrease upto $10 or $5.