Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

now a days paypal is charging fees for reciveing money to our personal account. this is the drawback of theirs till now they did have this problem

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    now a days paypal is charging fees for reciveing money to our personal account. this is the drawback of theirs till now they did have this problem
    Can you exactly tell that from when they started to take charges for receiving money in personal account? As far as i know they don't take any charges for personal account.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    ofcourse that's the reason of free by holding one personnal account . so most of us prefer and choose it. if personnal also charged charges. then would be another story.
    If you want exceeding transactions per month like above $500 then you can go for premium or business and business account has multiuser access.
    I have a bussiness account and i am not familiar about this multiuser access what do you mean by this. and yeah all of you are right this account is killing me with its charges.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Can you exactly tell that from when they started to take charges for receiving money in personal account? As far as i know they don't take any charges for personal account.
    if your personnal account receive payment from some credit card but not receive from another paypal account. you will be charged some fees.

Well, the personal account will only be charges when receiving funds if the sender is paying to your paypal account by using credit card payment. One year a personal account only can receives 5 times credit card payment.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, the personal account will only be charges when receiving funds if the sender is paying to your paypal account by using credit card payment. One year a personal account only can receives 5 times credit card payment.
    Ya.That was the information i was looking for.By using credit card they obviously are going to charge you something.Normal payment to your bank account is still free in personal.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Yes so we cannot term this as a disadvantage. You get to receive money free for 5 times and anyways transfer from other paypal account is always without any charge.

Default Paypal disadvantage

The most big advantage of Paypal is charges that it charge for transaction and second is that it does not accept the another account to be opened with same PAN number

Default passport

you have to send off your passport and other documentation which does not excite me to do...

has anyone sent their's off?

it's charges is big disadvantages.........

The only disadvantages of Paypal are that they are deducing 1 % of the amount of every done transaction. And they are offering no support per live support.