Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    for unverified account, there is a withdrawal limit (under $500). It is hard to verify Paypal account by credit card for some members.and for verified account, the withdraw fee is too high in some countries.
    No, it is not hard to get verified by paypal, it is just hard for some members to get their own credit card. It shouldn't be blamed as paypal problems, which it is purely for those members that couldn't get their credit card without a fix job and income.
    Ya.You are right even if you have verified account fees are more than unverified account so people prefer to withdraw from unverified account.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hehe.yes. though paypal have such much disadvantage we still need it and it still more popular than other payment processors.
    i think they add so much boring features also under the purpose to protect our money good.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    hehe.yes. though paypal have such much disadvantage we still need it and it still more popular than other payment processors.
    i think they add so much boring features also under the purpose to protect our money good.
    Paypal does not have lot of dis advantages.They have some and ya whatever they have or they dont.I like paypal and i need paypal and i think most of people need paypal too.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    for unverified account, there is a withdrawal limit (under $500). It is hard to verify Paypal account by credit card for some members.and for verified account, the withdraw fee is too high in some countries.
    No, it is not hard to get verified by paypal, it is just hard for some members to get their own credit card. It shouldn't be blamed as paypal problems, which it is purely for those members that couldn't get their credit card without a fix job and income.
    Ya.You are right even if you have verified account fees are more than unverified account so people prefer to withdraw from unverified account.
    Withdrawing funds from unverified paypal account is cheaper than verified PP account? This is my first time hear about this rules. Can you help to put the reference link about this different withdrawal fees rules here?

Withdrawing funds from unverified paypal account is cheaper than verified PP account? This is my first time hear about this rules. Can you help to put the reference link about this different withdrawal fees rules here?
    I also dont know exactly but one of my friend told me that he degraded his premium account to personal unverified.For this reason may be he degraded his account from premium to personal.May be personal account has less charges than premium.

it is sure that personal charges less fees than premium,but as someone said that unverified paypal account is cheaper than verified PP account,which i can agree with him.because i also haven't heard about it.

well. i also never heard that verified paypal account cost more than unverified. i think both are totatly free and cost nothing.

well. i also never heard that verified paypal account cost more than unverified. i think both are totatly free and cost nothing.
    well they are speaking with respect to the withdrawal, even i have no idea if verified account charges you more, but myself degraded my account from premium to personal because of the high charges

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well they are speaking with respect to the withdrawal, even i have no idea if verified account charges you more, but myself degraded my account from premium to personal because of the high charges
    And that is because premiere account has more services and limit of withdrawing than personal if you don't require that much then you must use personal account.

yes. it's better to hold one personnal account if our monthly withdraw amount is low than 2500$ . if we have larger amount need to be withdrawn monthly. then can consider the premium one.

yes. it's better to hold one personnal account if our monthly withdraw amount is low than 2500$ . if we have larger amount need to be withdrawn monthly. then can consider the premium one.
    Ya.Even if you have to withdraw paypal money from debit card or credit card.Paypal business account can be used by multiuser.If you don't want this then personal is sufficient.

And that is because premiere account has more services and limit of withdrawing than personal if you don't require that much then you must use personal account.
    thats true and because of that only i prefer to use personal account as the limits are just enough for me as of now.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    thats true and because of that only i prefer to use personal account as the limits are just enough for me as of now.
    To tell you the truth normal person does not require that much of limit.That limit is more than sufficient for me at least.So i prefer personal account.

i also prefer personal account,and i thought it hasn't more influence for me,though it has some limit.so it don't care.a personal account is enough now.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    i also prefer personal account,and i thought it hasn't more influence for me,though it has some limit.so it don't care.a personal account is enough now.
    Every different account have their different group of users. There is hard to say which one is better, but only depends on our own requirement, if we don't need big transaction a month, then go for personal account, only if we need more transaction a month, or doing business with paypal, then we need premier and business account.

Every different account have their different group of users. There is hard to say which one is better, but only depends on our own requirement, if we don't need big transaction a month, then go for personal account, only if we need more transaction a month, or doing business with paypal, then we need premier and business account.
    ya very much right if we have some big amount transaction i.e., more than $2500 then we need premier account otherwise personal is good

ya very much right if we have some big amount transaction i.e., more than $2500 then we need premier account otherwise personal is good
    Well majority of the users over here do not need a premeir account for sure so it's wose to have a personal account at Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well majority of the users over here do not need a premeir account for sure so it's wose to have a personal account at Paypal.
    As i said depends on the usage and requirement of a user, user should know which one more suit to them. I think it is no points to discuss which account of paypal to creates, as most us already know. Member keep repeating the same posting here, it is not good to the forum.

Well guys one of the major reasons why people go for personal accounts is no fees on transactions. And i guess the services we get are almost same if compared with premier account.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well guys one of the major reasons why people go for personal accounts is no fees on transactions. And i guess the services we get are almost same if compared with premier account.
    Ya.Thats true premium and business only have extended limits and i guess you can withdraw from your credit card.Other else personal account is sutaible.