Default How to jumpstart a blog?

I'm working on a blog and know some traffic gaining techniques like commenting on other blogs but how do I actually get readers to come?

Need help... no visitors for 2 months since the blog started except for my friends. No budget for advertising...

Thanks

Default Re: How to jumpstart a blog?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    I'm working on a blog and know some traffic gaining techniques like commenting on other blogs but how do I actually get readers to come?

Need help... no visitors for 2 months since the blog started except for my friends. No budget for advertising...

Thanks

Defiar,
    Show me your blog i will look into it...
    Commenting your blog in other's blog alone will not increase the active readers to your website...
    ->Content is the heart to a blog...

->Add your original content in the blog....

->Write in your own words even when you describe about a program without making any change in the terms and conditions...

-> Make your language easily readable.... maintain a limited number of posts in a blog...

-> Ensure that you dont have more than 100 links in a particular page..

-> Then maintain some keywords that are unique for your website so that whenever anyone types it in google search bar , then your website get listed in the first 10 search lists...

-> For reference you can have a look at my blog at my signature. .. Go to google.com just give a search for "earn , cash , surf" Use these 3 keywords in any combination in the google search engine you can find my blog in the first 10 listings...

-> Send a PM to me if you need further tips....

-> I feel if you try whatever the suggestion i had given you can increase the number of readers to your page at least by some extent....

Thanks Jagan for a good explanation but still I think Having a good and clean design/ template will attract visitor !!!! :arrow:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

hey realdeal,
    thanks a lot for the detailed explaination regarding this.
    please check my link in the signature and suggest me too

Default Re: How to jumpstart a blog?

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier

Thanks

Defiar,
    Show me your blog i will look into it...
    Commenting your blog in other's blog alone will not increase the active readers to your website...
    ->Content is the heart to a blog...

->Add your original content in the blog....

->Write in your own words even when you describe about a program without making any change in the terms and conditions...

-> Make your language easily readable.... maintain a limited number of posts in a blog...

-> Ensure that you dont have more than 100 links in a particular page..

-> Then maintain some keywords that are unique for your website so that whenever anyone types it in google search bar , then your website get listed in the first 10 search lists...

-> For reference you can have a look at my blog at my signature. .. Go to google.com just give a search for "earn , cash , surf" Use these 3 keywords in any combination in the google search engine you can find my blog in the first 10 listings...

-> Send a PM to me if you need further tips....

-> I feel if you try whatever the suggestion i had given you can increase the number of readers to your page at least by some extent....
    Thanks , jagan.. its a really good tips for all of us. But I want to from u that how to submit a blog in search engin?? pls tell me step by step. or if u have any blog then pls give me the link.. I want to see it for more knowledge... Reply Me...