Default CashCrate is not paying Me

CashCrate is not paying for all the offers that you do. Some get paid while others don't .
    If you do 5 offers you may get paid for 2 of the lowest amount and they will give you some lame excuse for not paying all.
    I talked to one of the advertisers and he paid cashcrate but the members didn't receive pay. Their excuse was the advertiser did not pay them or they did not verify the offer. Which was a lie.They are now under investigation by the FBI. I hope they get shut down, soon.

Strange! I'm a member of this and thought it to be a good one. Nice you exposed them so that members like me can keep ourselves at a safe distance from these total scam or partial scam sites.

i disagree totally..first of all i am wondering you are from India paramita and even then how are you getting so many offers as you are describing :?:

secondly,i am a member there since 11 months and i have never heard of any FBI investigation going on over them... :?:

thirdly,i am getting paid every month..now i am in India and am earning whole from my referrals only as i am not getting offers because i am here in India..6 of my referrals are active for this month of november and have earned 15$+ for me already..see the screenshot here:

well i too have joined this site 5 motnhs back and i am not at all getting any free offers. You should fll in details of your credit card or purchase offers which i do not want to do.