Default widgetbucks has suspended my account too

no wonder they have done that with me too..i asked for the exact reason and they responded me in 24 hours saying that an IP address has done some fraudulent clicks..and that IP address was from indonesia.. i don't know who of my acquaintances lives in indonesia who was trying to help me in getting some bucks from widget bucks..i wrote them again about the same that i have no one from indonesia then howz that possible and they haven't replied me yet well i have done the same with them too..suspended them from my blog

What a story .....Many of people got suspended their accounts, I think its better for you because they will be paying their members in the mid december and if your account stay active for that muc time and at the end they say we will not pay you.....think .......... :arrow:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    What a story .....Many of people got suspended their accounts, I think its better for you because they will be paying their members in the mid december and if your account stay active for that muc time and at the end they say we will not pay you.....think .......... :arrow:
    Yes, Friend u r right. Its a very very sad news.I also read and heard about this that many people got their suspended. I think they r very strik or they r bad because they r not paying their all members.

i can't say about how bad they are..you can read at digital point forums the discussions of various webmasters who are considered to be very honest and they 100% of them...yes,all of them got their account suspended..i was emailed by one member there to remove widgetbucks even..i said my account is not suspended and then he told me it soon will be..and the same happened..by the way..my account has not been suspended like their as i have only got the newsletter and nothing happened to my account..i can login like previously and my earnings are still there..anyways who cares..i am not into this earning through revenue things..its all a hobby.. :P