Default Anyone use v-money ?

hello,

i just wanna know, is there anyone here using v-money ? :?: what do you think about v-money ? they look very unprofessional to me , the site is always down or take a long time to load, poor design and low security.

I have never heard of them. Infact I am hearing their name for the first time.
    Are they better than paypal?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default v- money is useless

v-money iss useless, they have low security measures,and i think instead of this you should use paypal, atleast you can relly on it

paramita v-money is useful only for webmasters who have their own websites and using those affiliate programs which pay through v-money..

Default Re: Anyone use v-money ?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    hello,

i just wanna know, is there anyone here using v-money ? :?: what do you think about v-money ? they look very unprofessional to me , the site is always down or take a long time to load, poor design and low security.
    well i have not tried v-money at all.
    this is the first time i am hearing about them... any more details of them are welcome

there are so many new payment processors. i really don't think that we need them. we just have to be happy with paypal and other popular ones. and the new ones are not yet proven to be safe and secure.

Have heard about it earlier, but never bother to even register because it is not well supported by many exchangers yet.

I have heard about about V-money but never found anyone using it. Plus I dont like to risk loosing my money among exchangers so never even felt the need to visit that site.

i have not yet heard of it till now.i think that it will definitely be a very bad site because if it was a good site there would have been a lot more discussion on this.ECU which is new into this and has a good talk.i think that it would be a better option.

I googled around to come across this site, its http://www.v-money.net/index.php?fus...n=content.home

I din't like this processor much and this is the first time I am hearing something about this kind of processor...
    SmartzKool

Default Message

V-Money.What is it?I have never heard of it.Is it better than paypal or alertpay? By my knowledge it cant be better than paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    I googled around to come across this site, its http://www.v-money.net/index.php?fus...n=content.home

I din't like this processor much and this is the first time I am hearing something about this kind of processor...
    Well the site looks like someone new to web designing has created it. The site is so unprofessional that even a noob ca n create a much better looking site than v-money.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

Well the site looks like someone new to web designing has created it. The site is so unprofessional that even a noob ca n create a much better looking site than v-money.
    I only knows that some of the hyips site is still using v-money as one of the payment processor for their investment plan. Another forum that payout through V-money is EMF forum, but last time i failed to create a new v-money account due to the email verification issues.

same here, i haven't heard about v-money, i don't have any idea about this kind of service even in other online site they don't have this kind of payment processor.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    V-Money.What is it?I have never heard of it.Is it better than paypal or alertpay? By my knowledge it cant be better than paypal.
    No need you to say also know that it can't be compare with paypal and AP, as you have never heard about it at all. Well, now v-money is running as no maintenance at all, as anyone having problmes in v-money account, they even unable to contact anyone there.