Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

if it worked well fOr yOu and some i think its worth the try

ill check it Out later...

as Long as yOu enjoy what yOur dOing the earning part is just like a bOnus...

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    smithjjw..please tell you are using which CPM services on your blog and which are working fine for you?thanks
    yes smithjjw - can u pls tell me the site name - I am waiting to see those site.. But I heard that - it is not so good to join many autosurf site because it will hurt your computer much.hard disk is to be broken. - is it really true? Pls Reply....

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    smithjjw..please tell you are using which CPM services on your blog and which are working fine for you?thanks
    yes smithjjw - can u pls tell me the site name - I am waiting to see those site.. But I heard that - it is not so good to join many autosurf site because it will hurt your computer much.hard disk is to be broken. - is it really true? Pls Reply....
    for first time i am listening this and i am very much interested to know more about it that if we use auto surfing site it may harm our hard disc.
    waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.

I think its really hard to get traffic by this way.I have seen that google adsense have blocked the accounts with traffic from autosurf programmes.
    So i will more concentrate on the SEO.

this thing is reall not familiar with me but in time I will get all information about how to do all this stuff here I have read all the post here at this thread and still try to understand in my own way how this things work...

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    this thing is reall not familiar with me but in time I will get all information about how to do all this stuff here I have read all the post here at this thread and still try to understand in my own way how this things work...
    if your familiar with PTC autosurf is a bit similar tO that PTC is where yOu click and wview a site fOr a certain period of time while autosurf does the same but yOur not the doing the clicking yOu just run it then it auto visits the sites ^_^

It's easy to spend at auto-surf..but not everybody get paid and become successful for it, one must know how it works first.. ..

Well i saw the details of this and got to know that it could work only if the pay per impression site allow such rate of impression.As most sites wont work like google adsense.

Default yes

this is certainly a good suggestion and I take this very well. But on otherside how many good sites are there to pay genuinely and in time

Do you think that advertiser network supports if you join auto surf program for getting impression.I am asking because google adsense doesn't support it.

Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn
    if your familiar with PTC autosurf is a bit similar tO that PTC is where yOu click and wview a site fOr a certain period of time while autosurf does the same but yOur not the doing the clicking yOu just run it then it auto visits the sites ^_^
    I have tried one autosurf site and twas to bad the site close down in just a span of 4 days well at least for experience sake I now know a little about how autosurf works and its quite easy the part in which you have to select a good autosurf site is where one must be very familiar with for you not to loose your money and investing on this kind of sites really is a gamble.
    A good friend of mine who teaches me this stuff once said invest only what youa re willing to loose. He made sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn
    i don't have idea about how autosurf work how can you be paid by not doing anything from autosurf? do you need to invest your money ? im still clueless

I have a bitter experience in a autosurf , that site actually promises to give 10,000 visit if i visit 1000 of page views from the site but when i finished that, they blocked my account.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I still don't think with doing this we can earn huge amount of money.
    So far, I got paid a little from autosurf program, but I lost by being scammed

Default Re: Earn huge by doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by smithjjw
    I will advise all the guys who are new
    Make some blog and join many CPM sites only

And post all of them in that blog

and try to join many autosurf sites and earn more with them!!!

i think by this way you can earn more!
    well,your advice is good,though i haven't join any autosurf sites,now i want to have a try.i hope as you wish,we can earn more by this way.

Default Re: Earn huge by doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Quote Originally Posted by smithjjw
    I will advise all the guys who are new
    Make some blog and join many CPM sites only

And post all of them in that blog

and try to join many autosurf sites and earn more with them!!!

i think by this way you can earn more!
    well,your advice is good,though i haven't join any autosurf sites,now i want to have a try.i hope as you wish,we can earn more by this way.
    Now those CPM affiliate has better determination system, if we submit our site with those autosurf, they will detect it and will not show this as a valid impression. Even if you do this with your google adsense account, you are risking your google account to be banned as they won't allow such an invalid impression.

I do not understand cpm

Quote Originally Posted by rajesh66
    I do not understand cpm
    CPM is stand for cost per thousand impressions, CPM advertising is an effective way of reaching potential customers on the Web. Instead of paying per click. An impression is a single instance of an ad appearing on a Web site. You should do some research on this.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by rajesh66
    I do not understand cpm
    There are lots of replies in this thread and other threads on CPM and CPC you should not spam like this by posting half line reply.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I have a bitter experience in a autosurf , that site actually promises to give 10,000 visit if i visit 1000 of page views from the site but when i finished that, they blocked my account.
    poor experience. I joined few autosurf sites, but it never happened to me. but i didn't get a click from such sites even I use them for few months.