Default anyone tried ggmvp toolbar

i have joined this site a few days ago and apart from pay per click they are also offering pay per install and use of their toolbar..but till now i am unable to use it.. :? can someone tell me how it works?and how much we can collect from it?thanks

I visited that site today but i don't know how to download the toolbar. Can u guide me?

Hi, I am a Affiliate member of this site and this site admin is too good and honest. U can learn from it - http://ggmvp.com/newbie/

If u want to dowmload the toolbar then
    http://ggmvp.com/ click this link and download it.

http://ggmvp.ourtoolbar.com/

There are many ways to earn.
    If u have any problem then come on and chat with me.

paramita0101@gmail.com

hey you can earn here through many ways. I have been a member of this toolbar since months together.
    You can earn through -
    clicks,
    surf
    listen to music
    invest money
    paid to post forum
    etc ...
    just download the toolbar you can surf yourself.

oops..never saw their instructions.. :? thanks paramita and archy.. seems like other toolbars..but again its difficult to earn as good as your time from it :?: or there are some tips??

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    oops..never saw their instructions.. :? thanks paramita and archy.. seems like other toolbars..but again its difficult to earn as good as your time from it :?: or there are some tips??
    just read it :-
    http://ggmvp.com/newbie/
    1. If your here just to use our toolbar to see where you can earn more money Read Here. You can earn money using our secrets page and using our list of paying sites to get new paying sites. Also go to our Chat Room and learn how you can earn money and what's the best stuff to earn online At the Moment.

2. If your here to Join our affiliate Program to earn Money doing our jobs first thing to do is go to the GGMVP Menu and click the "REGISTER AS AN AFFILIATE" Link. Read the terms right because in order to sign-up you must be able to read it since there is a question that you need to answer within the terms, And you will not be able to copy and paste the terms or else be rejected or even suspended from registering. After Registering go to the chat and leave it open. You will need to register in the chat room first before registering for an affiliate. Your sign-up for the GGMVP Affiliate should be approved if you have followed all the rules within 24 hours.

Just read it and I hope u understand it . Its a very good program, and u can earn lots.
    Things you need to do to get started:
    1. READ This PAGE!!!
    2. Download the Toolbar. (The main income generator for the site!)
    3. Click The "Register as GGMVP Affiliate" on the GGMVP Menu

4. Read the Affiliate Terms! and Sign up!

5. While Waiting for Acceptance Go to Chatroom and see if anyones there.
    6. Come Daily So your membership will stay activated.

GGMVP Toolbar- Earn Money Using our Toolbar! Read More below to find out how!

-Join Our Affiliate Program. We Pay you to use our toolbar and do the GGMVP Affiliate Members daily jobs.
    -Get Paid Every 15th of the Month. Get Paid By E-gold or Paypal.
    -Tons of Ways To Earn. Earn Per Ad View,Earn Money by Listening to Music, Earn to Chat in our Chatroom, Earn Surfing in our AutoSurf Page, earn posting in our forum, and ect.
    -Users Must Know/Read English.
    -We Accept All Users. We never Reject Users unless they can't read the affiliate terms.
    -We Have Special Sites for our Users. We also have a "Secrets page" that we guarantee that you will earn even while your sleep without any referrals or payments needed!
    -We Also have a Currency Exchange for Paypal,E-gold, and Alertpay for our users.
    -Membership is FREE! http://ggmvp.com/

Paramita, how much have you earned from this site?

Seems very profitable! Thanks for giving so much information . We're able to assess the site even more and decide much more easily whether to trust it or not. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Paramita, how much have you earned from this site?

Seems very profitable! Thanks for giving so much information . We're able to assess the site even more and decide much more easily whether to trust it or not. :wink:
    yes Defier, this is a very profitable site. I have earned quite some dollars here. Initially wehn i joined we had some more taks indivually earnable ones. Now it is all the group earnings. We can earn more if people do jobs regularly.