Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Read first: How to make money with no website?

I have also this question... How to make it?

I just know those programs that pays you for reading emails, surfing the internet and watching ads, making surveys, playing games.
    One more coud be PPC search engines where you put links directly to affiliate programs and you get paid commission (pay per sale / pay per action) while you pay for the PPC campain (clicks)

Please put here some ways how to make money on the Internet if you dont have website and you are not going to have it at all.

Do not put any affiliate links here.... You can have them only in your SIG.

I have tried many times.........
    Things proved that it's hard,but you can still try

How to earn money through website?

Basic you earn is through google adsense,More income through private ads, More income when you sell your site.

Rates of above factors vary depending on the site popularity. So Make your site Ranking Good (Do directories submission,consult a SEO)And naturally you will earn more money.Further details PM me. thanks a lot

there are many opportunities available on internet from which you can earn money very well but try joining only those sites which are really paying as you can check about the on many sites which claim to post information about such sites that which one are good and which ones are scam..if you have to start from the base level i mean without referrals then u will have to wait a bit longer to get the money but referrals amke it much easier..so try gettin some or purchase some..but be careful if u are purchasin them as only purchase or spend money on that site which has previous records of being good and genuine..slowly u will see money coming to ur account..but invest wisely..as u want to earn something and not put everything to gain more..so invest after u get profits..not only PTCs pay u there are many other options to earn without a website like paid to post(like here),paid to watch some movies or programs,paid to upload and share pictures and etc..etc..the offers are many but its always wise to calculate your time spend on such things and the money u earn

If you view making money without website as a solo player of course you won't get more money, but if you are a great team player and you can attract many people to join under you it is possible to earn more money this way.

you cam make money without web site but i think it will be slow and little earnings...
    but it is easier..

Default Re: Read first: How to make money with no website?

I think the best way would be through private ads/ bidvertiser.com. Second would be Adsense. If you don't have a website however, pay-to-clicks and pay-to-reads should be good enough - it takes long to reach payout and even longer to pay you. Some are just scams and they rob you of your time and would-be money >(.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

ya making money without websites is pretty difficult indeed.
    but i think that in ptp sites you can earn good money on your own and also many people are earning big money with forex so get some experience there and you can earn too

Making money without a website is something very hot now in Internet. Even people are investing thousands of dollars in it and also earning from them some 3-4 times. I am talking obviously about GPT. Some people have an earning more than 1000 dollars in a single month from all such programs.
    The only danger thing is scams. No one can assure whether a program he is investing is genuine or scam as even after paying some days many of them just shutdown, keep the money earned in their pocket and give some lame reason.

basically,making money without website requires hard work
    theres no short cut in it.
    the most common way to do it is through PTC.

If you have no website,you can make money in many ways:PTC,PTR,PTS.But it's hard to reach payout,also it's slow.

Quote Originally Posted by yuanshen76
    If you have no website,you can make money in many ways:PTC,PTR,PTS.But it's hard to reach payout,also it's slow.
    exactly those ways are very slow and I was trying these when I was starting but found out that that is not the right think.

The middle way is to build website with traffic and make money there.

But professionals are working as Affiliate Marketers. They take some affiliate program put advert to search engines like google or yahoo and lets say spend 1000 USD per day for advertising but they got 100 signups per day each paying 15 USD so total is 1500 USD income and it makes 500 USD per day NET income.

Problem is to find those affiliate programs and find the cheapest way of advertising.

Anyway this is working and when you see those ebooks talking about huge earnings than the basic is in this Affiliate Marketing.

If you want to mak money without website, then might be a bit hard. You can only join those PTC, PTR, PTS and some Paid to programs which is more risky because they might become scam. Compare to website CPM, CPC & CPA/CPS, they are more trustworthful such as adsense

I can't claim to be an expert. I have a blog, but have difficulties maintaining it because of lack of time. How else can you make money with no website. Well, here are a few methods:
    1. Paid to Click
    2. Paid to Read
    3. Paid Surveys.
    4. Paid to Play

.... and a dozen more paid to programs. Unfortunately, they are slow money-makers, and most of them pay better only if you refer, which not many of us are good at. Well, what can be done? People have made heaps of money out of clickbank plus google adsense, but then you need a website for this, which brings you back to square one. How on earth do you earn with no website. According to me, it is not possible, unless of course, you work as a freelance writer, and work offline most of the time. Then GAF, Elance, Bizreef, and so on are the best sites for you.

i think the fastest way to earn some quick money is to take some offers others are offering.they will pay u instantly when you have conpleted those offers.

Default I have tried earning online but never succeeded

Hi All,

I tried earning online through various means. by reading emails, PTC, sign-up offers and also reached the minimun payout but they did not transfer money to my paypal.

Can anyone suggest genuine earning sites? I mean post only if you have earned. Also mention if you paid any monet to be a member etc..

it is difficult to make money without websit.but something is better than nothing.one can make money about $ 50 by joining and remaining active in various paid to post forums.majority of forums pay regularly.also one can earn about $50 per month by joining various regularly paying ptc sites.here if u put some investment u can earn much better say $100 in reputed ptc sites.so it is not necessary that without website u cannot earn anything.

what i think is if you don't own a website or a blog it is very difiicult to earn online.making money without a website or a blog is nearly impossible.such websites are a waste of time you don't even get anything
    those websites are fake and scam sites.this is my way of thinking.
    if i am wrong please let me know b'coz i too am interested in earning online!!!

i think paid to click(PTC) is best making money online very fast but it is complicated to invest in that sites

u cud earn thru PTC without website
    bt its damn slow to reach min payout....
    bt if u r good at referring peopl......then PTC is wat u r lookin 4....