Default which are the best and reliable sites which offer domain?

as some of you may be knowing..am learning to build a website of my own and so will soon be starting with that..can someone tell me which are the best companies which offer a wide range of domain names..like if i want to have my name..i tried one site but my name was already taken..please tell me some of the best sites..i am not asking for cheap domain names as am ready to spend upto any amount till 100$..but my only requirement is the site should have a good reputation all over and should be a genuine one and supportive too..i googled some sites but wasn't sure of their reputation as am new into these things..here i see many webmasters so someone can help me i believe..thanks in advance friends..

In my personal opinion nothing like bluehost.com. They refunded my entire money when i told them that i have postponed my plans to have a webhosting. It has great reputation. Hostgator is another site which i recommend. They too offer a great customer support. So try these if you wish. Good Luck!

Namescheap.com and godaddy are the best services which you can have.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Dear byyp, you need to see godaddy.com. As my opinion go daddy is the best domain provider.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Namescheap.com and godaddy are the best services which you can have.
    These two companies are just famous for domain registrations though they may offer some hosting plans also. I go with sishir recommendation of "bluehost", "hostgator" which are well-known reliable hosting companies.

NameCheap is the absolute best. I had been using goDaddy for years, but when I found NameCheap I couldn't believe how badly I was getting ripped off by goDaddy. I especially hate the way goDaddy tries upselling you on all kinds of garbage you don't need. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy web hosting from goDaddy.

NameCheap also has a monthly coupon code (PM me and I'll give it to you) so you can get a .com domain for only $8.81/month. Plus, they have free Privacy Manager to protect your personal information. goDaddy charges almost $10/year for their privacy protection.

You really need to do some homework when it comes to buying domain names and web hosting. There is a free report you can get called "Web Hosting Company Secrets Revealed" that will help you pick the right hosting company. Some of the information in it pretty shocking if you weren't already aware of it.

You can PM me for the free report, too.

Hope this helps,
    -AJ

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear byyp, you need to see godaddy.com. As my opinion go daddy is the best domain provider.
    no godaddy is not best other provider also there like name chip infrenion ,go daddy is just doing monopoly in domain business their customer care is very worst.

I have tried godaddy.Its good if you are taking a brand new name.But it's prices go high in skies if you are taking a popular name.
    And never taking hosting from godaddy.Its real waste.
    Some hosting companies also provide a domain name.So it's cheap to take a free name with a plan.

There are many in the lst, but the ebst among the lots are blue host and hostgator and even there are many peoepl opting for godaddy

Quote Originally Posted by byyp View Post
    as some of you may be knowing..am learning to build a website of my own and so will soon be starting with that..can someone tell me which are the best companies which offer a wide range of domain names..like if i want to have my name..i tried one site but my name was already taken..please tell me some of the best sites..i am not asking for cheap domain names as am ready to spend upto any amount till 100$..but my only requirement is the site should have a good reputation all over and should be a genuine one and supportive too..i googled some sites but wasn't sure of their reputation as am new into these things..here i see many webmasters so someone can help me i believe..thanks in advance friends..
    Now a days lot of companies are offering domain registration plans. But i would suggest this site TuckTail.com . It is the one of the reliable and best domain register company. Here i registered my domain name at cheap rate. Here you can also get bulk domain at low cost. They are providing good customer support and quality service based on windows and linux os platform.

I'd recommend you to look at unlimited plan from ifastnet.
    There are 21 domains in it. This is is not like any other Iv seen before to give away so many free domains. server speeds are good and prices are fine, not saw an offer like this before with so many free domains! Check out their plan.