Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default does clicksor offer CPM?how much if yes?

i have seen clicksor on many sites and people claiming to generate revenue even without clicks..does this site offering CPM revenue also and if yes then how much?

Ya I too have seen in many site but never tried it. Does using of other CPM sites have any effect on google adsense ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

well i wonder too if we add those cpm if that is allowed with google. can we make or add those cpm even though we have not registered to adsense

how can you earn from adsense ?
    and also without registering in it as you said ?
    can anyone discuss it to me ?

See the concept ...Pay per Impression sites pay depending on CPM(1000 impressions). So if you get 1000 impressions you will get XYZ $ which is called CPM.

@ moustafa & indieover

You Neednot have to be registered with adsense if you wanna join CPM sites, that optional .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: does clicksor offer CPM?how much if yes?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i have seen clicksor on many sites and people claiming to generate revenue even without clicks..does this site offering CPM revenue also and if yes then how much?
    YES. CPM payrate is not bad but it often contains questionable codes.

Well, I don`t know why this site rejects my website for adding their ads on my page, maybe because my website isn`t getting the amount of traffic they need. I left this site forever

Quote Originally Posted by jambasha
    Well, I don`t know why this site rejects my website for adding their ads on my page, maybe because my website isn`t getting the amount of traffic they need. I left this site forever
    i think because your site is about get paid to.. sites.
    and they do not want to display their ads in such sites.

Dear byyp, as I know clicksor is most reputed site, they only want website for their inline ads. They pay also for page impression.

Default Re: does clicksor offer CPM?how much if yes?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Yes You Are Absolutely Right Clicksor is offering Many type of ad service like cpm,cpc,pop up ads,inline ads,banner ads etc.... cmp ads cost $ .50 to $2.00 from 1000 unique visits.
    Thank You.

I know many reputed sites get more than 10,000 unique hits every day.
    You people said Clicksor pays 5$ for 1000 impressions. Then I wonder will those sites which get more than 10,000 hits earn more than 50$ every day.
    Please let me know if I'm wrong.
    Actually I understand CPM means "we will get paid for 1000 unique hits on the page where we display their ads".

clicksor is very reputed site which give high CPM rate but to get approval one site should have high traffic,their rules very strict regarding traffic.

clicksor approved my blog.. Clicksor is offering Many type of ad service like cpm,cpc,pop up ads,inline ads,banner ads etc...
    So, I just want to know that which type of ads r most profitable? which rate is the best? Pls tell me.. Then I will put that ads on my blog.. I am waiting for ur reply..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    clicksor approved my blog.. Clicksor is offering Many type of ad service like cpm,cpc,pop up ads,inline ads,banner ads etc...
    So, I just want to know that which type of ads r most profitable? which rate is the best? Pls tell me.. Then I will put that ads on my blog.. I am waiting for ur reply..
    my too after paramita's site approval my site got approved and the clicksor have many options cpc,cpv,popup,cmp etc....
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    my too after paramita's site approval my site got approved and the clicksor have many options cpc,cpv,popup,cmp etc....
    Thanks.
    does the program provide popup ads?
    i never see it.
    i always think they just pay for those who have sold product from their ads.
    and even cpm,if they provide this program then they will have a look at your site before approving it.

Clicksor offers high rate for CPM,CPC,CPV and interstatial ads,Popups are p[art of these schemes and interstatial ads called as CPV ,very high rate they are giving for US,UK,Australia traffic around $1.80 CPM but in general they are giving $0.35.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    does the program provide popup ads?
    i never see it.
    i always think they just pay for those who have sold product from their ads.
    and even cpm,if they provide this program then they will have a look at your site before approving it.
    Oh yes they took 4 to 5 days to approve my site and they also provide popup ads its hidden the general banner code includes the popup ads.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Clicksor offers high rate for CPM,CPC,CPV and interstatial ads,Popups are p[art of these schemes and interstatial ads called as CPV ,very high rate they are giving for US,UK,Australia traffic around $1.80 CPM but in general they are giving $0.35.
    you r absolutely right CPM,CPC,CPV and interstatial ads,Popups are the part of their scheme and the interstatial ads having more value 2 to 3 dollars per cpm.
    Thanks.

Clicksor approved my blog but when i use their ads for my blog their I see lots of pop ups. I want to remove them.. can anybody pls tell me how I will i do it?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Clicksor approved my blog but when i use their ads for my blog their I see lots of pop ups. I want to remove them.. can anybody pls tell me how I will i do it?
    they do put pop up ads if you use them, but they are paying high.
    Anyway, you can remove them by removing the code from your site