Default Claxon for Publishers

Claxon is great for publishers if you have lots of page views. They pay for raw page views, and between $0.01-$3 CPM!

http://www.claxon.com/

Thanks for this but I think people will still prefer other major impressions programsl like Adsense who can offer bigger amounts...

never heard about it?do they really pay..?you see many new companies are emerging each day but hardly pay their users everytime and they tend to disappear soon..

Yes, what byyp said is true. Maybe someone should try out the site for us and see if it pays. However, I don't think anybody will be willing to do so with Adsense so powerful and influential right now.

I guess this Claxon service will be better for some type of sites but for most, Adsense will be better. It depends on the pay-per-click for the site's topic.

Yes, they do pay, and they pay for raw impressions, not unique. However, they work better on sights with a high volume of traffic. One could combine this with your adsense sites, if you'd like, just to see how it goes. I bet if you were to join and see some of the banners they have (so far, no text ads that I know of) you would recognize them from many of the sights we view every day.

R u got any payment from them? pls share ur exprience with us. I am waiting for ur reply... :wink:

This sounds pretty good to me, sounds like a good way to make some extra money!

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Last news on the site is 30 Mar 2007.
    I don't know if this site still active or not.
    Anyone already register in this site?

Default Re: Claxon for Publishers

Quote Originally Posted by jaspersgirl
    Claxon is great for publishers if you have lots of page views. They pay for raw page views, and between $0.01-$3 CPM!

http://www.claxon.com/
    how can it be 0.01$ cpm?it is too low a rate.
    but 3$ cpm is so much high,i guess ithose traffic should be from limited countries like USA,UK and Canada.

Default Great

hey that's a great website thanks for referring.
    But tell me why there is so gap in the CPM rate 1 cent and$3

look like good site as Adsence i will add this site ads on my blog....

this looks like a pretty good site. i really liked it very much....
    let me use them in my blog. hey do they have referals.?

Default Re: Great

Quote Originally Posted by centurianboy
    hey that's a great website thanks for referring.
    But tell me why there is so gap in the CPM rate 1 cent and$3
    i also feel strange with the rate.1 cent cpm then no body will be interested in.

Pl tell is it genuine or safe using in website because i have already suffered by installing CPM traffic code,it was a trojan horse and pc damaged.BTW is this publisher accepting any website or any rule for acceptance.

Hi i'm using claxon media and my website producing around 1500 page view daily still they r giving few cents ,i'm fed up ,i may take years to reach to payout.

Dear friend, I can see the site, looks cool, but I think they are accept only website not blogs. I can try to register their with my blog. Can you are a approved publisher of this site?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi i'm using claxon media and my website producing around 1500 page view daily still they r giving few cents ,i'm fed up ,i may take years to reach to payout.
    Few cents for 1500 views?,can u share how much they give so that it will be helpful for others to get a clear picture because i think u have only used it.

Well, friend, for per 1000 views, you are supposed to get between $1 to $3, right? Then how come few cents every day. Can you clarify it, please?

And also please tell me what you mean by "media" here.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, friend, for per 1000 views, you are supposed to get between $1 to $3, right? Then how come few cents every day. Can you clarify it, please?

And also please tell me what you mean by "media" here.
    i think claxon is claxon media if i'm not wrong you will laugh the way they are paying even they are not paying you some cents they are paying some percentage of cent i already have tried ,they will show very valuable ads but when you will see ur earning report you will fire ...very poor earning .

think claxon is claxon media if i'm not wrong you will laugh the way they are paying even they are not paying you some cents they are paying some percentage of cent i already have tried ,they will show very valuable ads but when you will see ur earning report you will fire ...very poor earning .
    That means it's no worth to try out, right? Then I should look out for some other network for my blogs.
    BTW: I wonder why people above are comparing it with google adsense. Adsense is completely different network than this one. It is CPM but adsense is PPC.