Default have you ever invested in a high yield investment program

have you ever invested in a high yield investment program. i have read that more than 90% of the high yield programs on the internet are scams. do you think that its true. do you know some real high yield program on the internet that is not scam

i have never invested in a high yield invested scheme on the internet. most of the high yield investment schemes are scams as they cannot afford to pay that much amount so there are no trusted high yield investment schemes

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

mostly high yield investment schemes are scams. to invest in a high yield investment scheme you should find a scheme that is paying to all its members. there are only a few high yield investment schemes that are paying

Dear mustang, I have invest once in hyip, and lost my 5$. Never go for invest in hyip, as my opinion, more than 99% of hyip on internet are scam.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well there are some trusted sites like safe atom and centasiadevelopment , you can invest in them safely.

I twice got sucess in road2sucess, the main problem in HYIP is you cannot invest money by paypal.

ive just invested in claitonfunds after someonee posted about it with proof so ill check it out and report abt it

I think maximum HYIP sites are scams .see you have to join a such site that it would surely disappear one day.

i have joined autosurfs before. but i don't know if they are HYIP also. but i got scammed twice on autosurfs.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i have joined autosurfs before. but i don't know if they are HYIP also. but i got scammed twice on autosurfs.
    I've only been scammed once by autosurfs and it makes me scared to try again, but I'm still planning on investing in some autosurfs. But I won't invest much because I can't afford to lose much. As they said, invest money which we can afford to lose :P because I think eventually, they'll all be scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    I've only been scammed once by autosurfs and it makes me scared to try again, but I'm still planning on investing in some autosurfs. But I won't invest much because I can't afford to lose much. As they said, invest money which we can afford to lose :P because I think eventually, they'll all be scam.
    well you can really make a profit if you invest at the right time, i currently have invested in 4 sites and they are still paying.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well you can really make a profit if you invest at the right time, i currently have invested in 4 sites and they are still paying.
    Yup, we only need to invest while it's still pretty new and have to control ourself so we won't get greedy and invest much and end up losing all :?
    I really have to start funding my LR account because it has no fund at all, lol, while many HYIPs and autosurfs usually use LR.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

lol, I invested my money in HYP before, but now, I don't want to invest on HYIP site again since I lost much money from them

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Yup, we only need to invest while it's still pretty new and have to control ourself so we won't get greedy and invest much and end up losing all :?
    I really have to start funding my LR account because it has no fund at all, lol, while many HYIPs and autosurfs usually use LR.
    yeah we should never invest too much there , i always invest small amounts even though the site might be paying for a long time.

well the hyip i was talking of earlier i invested $1 and have got paid an amount of $1.6 after 5 days..i will invest once more and then post about it

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    well the hyip i was talking of earlier i invested $1 and have got paid an amount of $1.6 after 5 days..i will invest once more and then post about it
    well that is really a good percentage to earn there , well hopefully you would be able to get paid there again.

I have never invested in those kind of program. People say that they are scam and I believed also in the same. So better to keep away from them. Ya, some program might be paying but don't wanna take risk..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Do you think $0.6 for 5 days is worth?
    Some HYIP site paying member who invested low amount, and when that member start to invest bigm they won't pay that member.

Usually I don't trust any HYIP programs. But just to experience it, I tried with some HYIP sites. For the last 15 days, I was scammed around $23, and my profit is just $7. That means I lost around $16 within 15 days from HYIP programs. That seems we really can't earn profit from them. But I think it's upon luck because some people say they have earned good amount from them.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Do you think $0.6 for 5 days is worth?
    Some HYIP site paying member who invested low amount, and when that member start to invest bigm they won't pay that member.
    i know that..thats why im trying out the site with small investments..but i will invest large amounts of money in sites which are trusted only