Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i wonder what is the purpose of this site why they wanted us to download that. cause i don't see any way for them to earn if we download it.

Some of them have made real cash here and i haven't tried out this yet.Most of them are worried about virus getting downloaded into the system

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    you all means that downloading the screensaver.com data, is just a virus files provided? I have join in this site for a while and also did download some files from them, i did not get any virus from it, just that my country download did not get into their paid traffic table, we only can earn through US and Europe download, i feel like not easy and already abandon working with them.
    Friend, I'm really confused how to earn money from screensavers.com. Do you people mean we get paid for downloading the screensavers from their website? Or else, do you mean we have to promote their screensavers in our website, and each time when our USA or Euro visitors download it from our pc, we get paid?
    Anyway, I can't find out any affiliate or earning opportunity in their website. Can you please provide me the link?

well, i had tried this kind of paid to download and install the screensavers program. but the person had not paid me anything at all.

i have heard of this screensavers.com but didn't try it, its really difficult for me to get members who will download screensavers because most of them are worried about their systems, anyways anybody paid by them

Many of them are having negative remarks about this particular site and i don't think it is worth trying this after hearing so many negative comments