Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default can you design a website

can you design a website yourself or do you use the services of web designers to create a website. is it easy to learn web designing. how much time it takes to learn how to design a website. how many websites have you designed

i do't know how to design a website. for designing a website you need to learn web deesigning and there are many different language that are used for web designing. you need to learn the programming language to design a website

Yes, I learnt it. So, I know how to disige a website. I love to do that. How many site u disign by own.

I don't know how to design but i can use site builder to make website.

yah there are various tools available now to design your web sites.
    i use front page to design my sites,
    you can use even dream weaver to design as i have heard from many people.

how do you design a website. i have free webhosting. can i design my own website from that free webhosting. how do i start designing.

If that free webhosting allows u to upload files from there or through an ftp client, then yeah you can use it. Basically you need to do the source code and the graphics you'll be needing. If you happen to know a little bout it and unable to do it yourself, you can use a site builder.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

i don't know if it is allowed in my free webhosting. i will have to learn or read it if they do. i still don't know how to start in my free webhosting site.

You can design a website yourself, its not always going to be that easy though, i suggest you get some help if you need some!

in order to design a site there should be a designning team so do not think of doing it yourself.even you design one site without others cooperation the site wont be professional.

Default Re: can you design a website

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    can you design a website yourself or do you use the services of web designers to create a website. is it easy to learn web designing. how much time it takes to learn how to design a website. how many websites have you designed
    I am a developer and i usually develop my site and others sites myself and till now i have developed more than 500 sites and 150 site search engines.
    Thank You.

i am not yet into this stream but am really interested in web designing and am thinking of taking up web designing as a career.i want to know that is it worth taking up web designing as a career.

I am a IT guy, which my jobs involving myself in webdesign and hosting. I have design many website for my company's customers. Mostly my design did not uses too much of animation and flash, purely on informative based. I have design the database and login for my webpages and forum as well.

I have also developed my own website, although I have developed it by seamonkey (as site builder s/w), I have also some idea about html and sometimes it requires to edit the html file also.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have also developed my own website, although I have developed it by seamonkey (as site builder s/w), I have also some idea about html and sometimes it requires to edit the html file also.
    Nice to know that you are a web developer can you develop Asp sites?i am still learning it.
    Thanks.

It is easy to develop the site if your aware of technologies like HTML, and php

Default Message

Well it depends on how you want your website..If you want website with lots of graphics and other stuff then you will require more time.

Well, yes i can design a website as i also have an experience of developing more than 40 websites till now and web designing is also my favorite hobby

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Well, yes i can design a website as i also have an experience of developing more than 40 websites till now and web designing is also my favorite hobby
    Alensot please don't mind but i am little bit dissatisfied with you because in your every reply relating such types of topic you are telling you are good at Asp and developed more than 40 websites and i always many time requested you to provide me at least one of your Asp work because i have interest in Asp and want to see hows ur design but u simple avoid my reply....Ok no Problem I will never ask you again this thing.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Alensot please don't mind but i am little bit dissatisfied with you because in your every reply relating such types of topic you are telling you are good at Asp and developed more than 40 websites and i always many time requested you to provide me at least one of your Asp work because i have interest in Asp and want to see hows ur design but u simple avoid my reply....Ok no Problem I will never ask you again this thing.
    Thanks.
    Well, i am really sorry for not replying back as i have told you i did develop soem thing around 40 websites and i am not an ASP expert as i am more into designing things in a website and do a bit of ASP programming also as here most of them go for static website which doesn't even need a ASP or a PHP as sometimes i tell them to add one order form where entries made by anyone will come as anew mail to them and not much of programming as well