Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default blueadvertise looks promising

although i haven't received my payout from them which is any amount we accumulate at the end of the month..but i think they at least have a more professional approach towards its users than other sites ..whenever i have to ask them something they quickly respond in 24-36 hours..it would be more promising if they would be paying me

what is that site all about. how can that site makes us earn some money. i really want to join in that site too . i will try to look it up in the internet.

Well, just an update which I forgot to add, I got paid by them 15 days back for my October and November earnings..The amount was small, 1.29$..but at least it proves that they do pay..moreover I have stopped displaying their ads in December, as I wasn't getting paid..their is no minimum payout and you get paid after 45-60 days for sure.. I received 1.29$ from 2000+ page impressions..so roughly I got 50 cents+ CPM which is not at all bad I guess..as they are a relatively newer company with lesser affiliates.

how much you earn per ad clicking ?
    how many ads to click per day ?
    what is their payment processor ?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    how much you earn per ad clicking ?
    how many ads to click per day ?
    what is their payment processor ?
    hey moustafa, i think you are misunderstood about CPM site.
    this is not like ptc site.
    please read sticky thread in this section.

can you leave a link about blueadvertise ?
    i can not reach the site http://blueadvertise.com/
    maybe it is another domain name.

its a PPC site or what , can you give a payment proof.i want to join

can you give me the link to that site so i can visit and try to earn from that site. well how do you earn from that site. have you tried it yourself.

i have a search in google and i found this

BlueAdvertise is European company with base in Slovakia. BlueAdvertise is here to help you with monetizing your traffic with CPM and CPC adverts. There is many EU advertisers so most traffic is covered. For more information about the rates and special deals you can contact site support. The best part is that the CPM program pays realy for impressions of banners only, there are no popups or other disturbing material so it is surfer friendly.
    But you are not paid only for impressions but also if there is click through (CPC model) so that is great combination for your website. Advertisers pay from $0.0125 per click and more, so if you would like to advertise here you are more than welcome.
    they pay via paypal.this is a new program still.when i search in another search engine there are only 3 result.i think i wont try for there are some people are trying now already.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I try to register here today.
    I will report any news there, and hope i can post my payment too later

Did you realy get paid this small amount? These companies have usualy higher minimum pay out like $20.

Anyway now I was trying to get there but there is some problem now and site is down... could be some upgrade...

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    Did you realy get paid this small amount? These companies have usualy higher minimum pay out like $20.

Anyway now I was trying to get there but there is some problem now and site is down... could be some upgrade...
    Yes dino, I was paid that much and I am using them only on one blog which I do not update anymore. In fact its a one page blog about paying sites. As per their terms and conditions when I joined there, they have written there will be no minimum payout and only a gap of 60 days before releasing the balance..so its like getting paid every month after 3 months with them are over. I am not aware of their terms now. I tried to access their site now, but its giving me a 404 error.

Yeah, may be they are upgrading.

Congratulations for ur payment. i will also check this site. Hope I will also earn from them.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Congratulations for ur payment. i will also check this site. Hope I will also earn from them.
    well,byyp already said this site is down.so why you still want to try this site?

You raised my interest about this site. And, yeah, congratulations on your payment. Nice to hear about one more honest site!
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Now a days i can see bidvertiser has advertisers. And giving good amount of ads. Before i saw the message "Your ad here". Now they got popularity and also advertisers want to advertise with them.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    well,byyp already said this site is down.so why you still want to try this site?
    may be that time its down- bt now its ok... I can open it.. So, I am going to join there - Hope i will got paid by them.. :wink:

But for me the site is not opening still, I tried just now again and failed, can anyone tell that link is changed or what.I am eager to join the site.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

what i found with out any fixed trick or group clicking it is very difficult to earn from these cPC program.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    may be that time its down- bt now its ok... I can open it.. So, I am going to join there - Hope i will got paid by them.. :wink:
    can you still open the site? if so, please post a link here. i really wanna join in such site with no min payout ,although the rate is too low.