Default one more good news for indian users of paypal

now we can trasfer the money directly to our bank account and this facility is available with most of the famous banks like state banks,HDFC,ICICI..and the transfer rates are zero for above 7000 indian rupees i'll be cashing out next week

Default Re: one more good news for indian users of paypal

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    now we can trasfer the money directly to our bank account and this facility is available with most of the famous banks like state banks,HDFC,ICICI..and the transfer rates are zero for above 7000 indian rupees i'll be cashing out next week
    Can you tell me minimum $ to withdraw from paypal is it again 150$ or i can withdraw within that!

please reply!

there is no minimum. as long as you pay your paypal charges. in my country it is $5.

Thanks byyp, good information for Indians, I also heard that Paypal open a office in Chennai very soon. They charged nothing for transfer more than Rs. 7000/-, and charged Rs. 50/- for any amount, lower than 7000/-.

Default Re: one more good news for indian users of paypal

Quote Originally Posted by smithjjw
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Can you tell me minimum $ to withdraw from paypal is it again 150$ or i can withdraw within that!

please reply!
    the minimum is $10 to withdraw to your bank account. however they will charge 50 INR for transaction lower than 7000 INR.
    SmartzKool

Ofcourse it will be very helpful to Indian Webmasters that works and earns by webmastering . Almost all the Indiana are associated with Paypal only .

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor
    Ofcourse it will be very helpful to Indian Webmasters that works and earns by webmastering . Almost all the Indiana are associated with Paypal only .
    Not only webmasters but general member also are associated mostly with paypal because it has the easiest mode of withdrawl to the banks.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchor
    Not only webmasters but general member also are associated mostly with paypal because it has the easiest mode of withdrawl to the banks.
    yeah that is true. Mostly every member of PTP sites prefer their payments via paypal and when they get withdrawal service so good, why will they opt for other processors?
    SmartzKool

ya that is the good feature of paypal to offer such service to indian members and thats really helpful
    also other payment processors do not support this, so paypal is very famous among us

yes i have made use of this feature many a times. Till now i have already withdrawn $50 for more than 3 times.
    i need to pay 50 Rs as fee for transfering this every time. but i dont mind as long as it is reliable.

Well the charge in my country for PayPal is about $7, and it's a quite big for me, since it was really hard just to make $10. So, I should wait until the balance get about $100, then it wont be get any charge.
    Because it wrote if we transfer our money from PayPal to my bank account more then $100, I wont get any charge.

Quote Originally Posted by NaDhAre
    Well the charge in my country for PayPal is about $7, and it's a quite big for me, since it was really hard just to make $10. So, I should wait until the balance get about $100, then it wont be get any charge.
    Because it wrote if we transfer our money from PayPal to my bank account more then $100, I wont get any charge.
    Well in your case, you should definitely wait as the charges are high. We don't have high charges, so we easily transfer.
    SmartzKool

exactly we hardly have $2 fees may be even less than that ..
    but i wonder how come paypal can charge you $7 fee its very much high

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    exactly we hardly have $2 fees may be even less than that ..
    but i wonder how come paypal can charge you $7 fee its very much high
    I think it depends on the countries we are from. In my country, if we want to withdraw our PayPal account, there is a $5 fee if the amount to be withdrawn is less than about $150, but if it's about $150 or more, there is no fee whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by NaDhAre
    Interesting to know. Which country are we talking about here?
    Because as far as i have studied the processor the highest they charge is 5$ that is for the cheque and credit card withdrawl.
    I am sure you must have had some misunderstanding here :?:

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    ...Because as far as i have studied the processor the highest they charge is 5$ that is for the cheque and credit card withdrawl....
    LOL, yeah, you are right. I was mistaken. That $5 is for withdrawal to credit cards and to bank account is only around $1.5 if it's below $150 and no fee if it's above that. And the conversion rate is quite good, IMO. So I'm also confuse how come NaDhAre was charged that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    LOL, yeah, you are right. I was mistaken. That $5 is for withdrawal to credit cards and to bank account is only around $1.5 if it's below $150 and no fee if it's above that. And the conversion rate is quite good, IMO. So I'm also confuse how come NaDhAre was charged that much.
    Well the conversion rate is always lower than that of the actual current exchange rate. They take some part as commission.
    SmartzKool

Well the conversion rate is always lower than that of the actual current exchange rate. They take some part as commission.[/quote]

ya thats true the exchange rate is lower than the current available exchange rate, they charge the fee for each transaction, commission for currency exchange and also fee if we withdraw below $150, so paypal makes a lot of money for providing the service

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    yes i have made use of this feature many a times. Till now i have already withdrawn $50 for more than 3 times.
    i need to pay 50 Rs as fee for transfering this every time. but i dont mind as long as it is reliable.
    i have used this facility of paypal many times .this facility has kept me active on net to earn as it is easy to transfer money just by paying 50 rupees.but i think paypal pays rs.2 less in indian currency for every dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i have used this facility of paypal many times .this facility has kept me active on net to earn as it is easy to transfer money just by paying 50 rupees.but i think paypal pays rs.2 less in indian currency for every dollar.
    not rs. 2, they pay 1 INR less approx in conversion of every USD to INR.
    SmartzKool