Default Read first: What are Pay Per Install Programs?

These contraversial programs are very good source of money. Even when you have site with high traffic and no conversio at all than pay per install will work for you.

There were problems in the past with these programs because some of them were considered as a spyware because they were installing unwanted SW in the computers and changing homepages or changing cookies.

These days programs you see are usualy carefull and they dont want to go against the law. Problems are usualy with webmasters who are cheating somehow and adding some other codes which make problems to PPI companies.

User have to agree first that he realy wants this to be installed on his computer and he knows what will be installed (or should know). Than he will see time to time some poupup. It is like those programs which are paying for surfing the Internet and watching ads. You were yourself watching Ads now other people are watching untill they uninstall this software.

You can talk here about these programs and share your experience.
    The Biggest players are ZangoCash, MatCash and TeddyCash.
    I know few more but they are not open for public. If you need some details PM me.

HI,but can you tell more about them?
    i like pay per install programs but there are only a few ones.

How does exactly pay per install work? Sorry for my ignorance but I really didn't know how the system work. Is it like you have to promote it somewhere and get people to install it as well to earn money?

Can you please tell me.

Thanks

Well, This is the first time I know that program like Zango is kind of PPI ones. at first, I just thought that if I wanna download some files, it need zango first to be installed, it's kind of like procedure to me. he he he

I don't know more about pay per install program. As you say that we make money from these programs. Can you tell me more sites about pay per install? Tanks.

i dont really belive these programs ... you never know what they are putting in our system.. its recommended that you dont use this programs from unknown or less reputed companies.

paid to install are programs yOu need tO download install then run on your system...

i dOnt find it safe thOugh...

with zango and screensavers my PC caught a lOt of viruses

while gomezpeer is also one of those paid to install programs...

Java-based application that runs in the background of your PC

but right their having issues a Lot of members are on pending status...
    including meeeee

oh even gomez peer is a pay pey install program is it, i have it installed in my PC but the earnings are like snail really, anyways if they are paying some nice amount then may be we can consider, any such program admin which is safe and also pays well :?:

omg, you don't have to install software to your PC but instead you need to install it to the visitors of your website ppi program pays you on average $0.1 and it means that if you have 1k visitors who installed 1k sofware you get $100.

Quote Originally Posted by blackEyed
    omg, you don't have to install software to your PC but instead you need to install it to the visitors of your website ppi program pays you on average $0.1 and it means that if you have 1k visitors who installed 1k sofware you get $100.
    I'm really confused about this PPI program. Do we need to install the software and run like gomezpeer and they pay for that? Or else, do they pay for downloads that we get from promoting their download links in our website? If you say it's the latter one, then I wonder what benefit our visitors get from downloading those program. Do they also earn money? Then how come gomezpeer is a PPI program where people get money just for running in their PCs.

actually there's no benefit for the visitors however there's one for you

Default need help

hey if there is any website there to make money , just inform me ,then it will be easy to make money

I don't know how this program works .Can you show some page for example .

That's my question, is this safe? I mean could you inadvertently be downloading something harmful? I don't know about this. Has anybody ever got viruses or anything from this kind of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by eve301345 View Post
    How does exactly pay per install work? Sorry for my ignorance but I really didn't know how the system work. Is it like you have to promote it somewhere and get people to install it as well to earn money?

Can you please tell me.

Thanks
    It is where you have to install a specific program like nielsen rating. screensavers. The installation should stay for one whole month so you get paid.

But only few offers and is very specific with their target viewer.

Default Gummi World TV..

Paw Patrol Chase Candy Surprises Ryder Marshall Rubble Skye 4 Finger Family Nursery Rhymes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-3hPzzbDWE