Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how does pay per CPM pay us?

even when they don't advertise about any third party then how and why they pay us..?i don't understand it..like i have its PTP in my blog and they are paying for 1000 impressions..or less to a minimum of 1 $ before payout..they are not showing ads for other companies and its only their own site whom am promoting them on my blog..moreover they don't have any pop-up system..then why are they paying us?i mean what is the logic behing these kinds of promotions :?: please tell

i realy dont have any idea why they are able to pay us or why they pay. but it is great that they pay. well tell me how to join this site to earn through cpm.

do you see that if 1000 imperessions worth 1 usd , is a good amount ??
    i see its low rate that require much time to wait..

Since, calculation of Ads or no. of impressions delievered on per ad basis is difficult, Advertisers use the word CPM i.e. Cost per 1000 ads.
    Here, M=1000 (Roman Letter)

CPM much time to wait... but it's good that they pay us...

Default Re: how does pay per CPM pay us?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    even when they don't advertise about any third party then how and why they pay us..?i don't understand it..like i have its PTP in my blog and they are paying for 1000 impressions..or less to a minimum of 1 $ before payout..they are not showing ads for other companies and its only their own site whom am promoting them on my blog..moreover they don't have any pop-up system..then why are they paying us?i mean what is the logic behing these kinds of promotions :?: please tell
    I guess the answer could be getting the number of impressions of that third party ads wherever its displayed.
    You might have seen in DP forum saying get 15,000 ads in 10 days and so on...So I guess its related to getting impressions to the third party.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i realy dont have any idea why they are able to pay us??

nick_westlife, can u pls tell us where u find these informations.. and what is DP forum ?? can u pls share with us the site link..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

nick_westlife, can u pls tell us where u find these informations.. and what is DP forum ?? can u pls share with us the site link..
    They are able to pay us because usually CPM ads contain pop up ads or any ads forced to be shown on new page.

DP is digitalpoint forum.you can have a search in google and it is easy to find that.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

DP is digitalpoint forum.you can have a search in google and it is easy to find that.
    ya you are absolutely right digital point is the best place for this type of discussion there one can find good results in this matters.there are many experienced people available who can guide you in better way.
    Thanks.

Yes digalpoint is a good forum where you will find many professional webmasters sharing their knowledge. But newbies like me cannot participate in it, as they will ban any member for asking any questions which seem to be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Yes digalpoint is a good forum where you will find many professional webmasters sharing their knowledge. But newbies like me cannot participate in it, as they will ban any member for asking any questions which seem to be silly.
    ya you are right Digital Point is Auto Driven site if you will contact the admin he won't bother to reply you and the moderator too and nobody like to help Newbies.They don't pay us but they behaves like they are paying us and if you do any mistake then its over it would be your last day at DP because they will ban you.
    Thanks.

Default Re: how does pay per CPM pay us?

I guess the answer could be getting the number of impressions of that third party ads wherever its displayed.
    You might have seen in DP forum saying get 15,000 ads in 10 days and so on...So I guess its related to getting impressions to the third party.
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Can you elaborate it a bit? Particularly, how the word third party come here when the original poster is saying that he is not getting any third party ads, but the network ads itself.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

CPM calculation is very simple the no of times ad shows up in your site is what you will get creadit in CPM rate ,if CPM rate is 41 and your ad shows up 100 times means you will get 10 cent only.

I think the CPM rate matters a lot , in my adsense account after some 150 page views i got a click and earned $0.01

My CPM was very low actually.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I think the CPM rate matters a lot , in my adsense account after some 150 page views i got a click and earned $0.01

well i think adsnese very rarely serve CPM ads 1% chance.Adsense mostly serve CPC ads.

I don't think adsense paying for CPM. I never read any term and policy about that in adsense. Adsense just pay us via CPC.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

I don't think adsense paying for CPM. I never read any term and policy about that in adsense. Adsense just pay us via CPC.
    well adsense do give CPM but very rarely 1 in 100 instances if some body is lucky then he/she may get it.CPM ads mainly depends on advertiser biddings.

But recently they gave that $0.01 for impression because I saw in a seperate forum also that some members got such .

Actually its true that I have got that for the first time.

But recently they gave that $0.01 for impression because I saw in a seperate forum also that some members got such .

Actually its true that I have got that for the first time.
    But I don't think adsense CPM is like another CP site.
    It may be just $0.001 per 1000 impression