Default pay-ads.com have been blacklisted

i was using them on my blog and have 12 cents in my account so far with their 20 days usage..but i had to remove them as they have been blacklisted recently for giving undue pop-ups to visitors even when they claim there will not be any pop adverts..well not a big loss at all coz i don't want that people stop visiting my blog..LOL..just be careful with while using them as they will be decreasing traffic to your site/blog..as some of the pop-ups are directly damaging to your system specially the ones listed to red links/sites..(some of the adult sites)

Default Re: pay-ads.com have been blacklisted

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i was using them on my blog and have 12 cents in my account so far with their 20 days usage..but i had to remove them as they have been blacklisted recently for giving undue pop-ups to visitors even when they claim there will not be any pop adverts..well not a big loss at all coz i don't want that people stop visiting my blog..LOL..just be careful with while using them as they will be decreasing traffic to your site/blog..as some of the pop-ups are directly damaging to your system specially the ones listed to red links/sites..(some of the adult sites)
    Are you sure this site is backlisted as i am also using it and already have 1$ there but i am waiting for more cash and then i will cashoutall in at a time

Any way i should cocious after meeting you
    thanks,
    ________
    Washington dispensaries
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 06:50.

Default Re: pay-ads.com have been blacklisted

Quote Originally Posted by smithjjw
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Are you sure this site is backlisted as i am also using it and already have 1$ there but i am waiting for more cash and then i will cashoutall in at a time

Any way i should cocious after meeting you
    thanks,
    they are surely paying as its their first ever launch..but you don't know you are giving harmful pseudo pop-ups and pop-ups and someother cookies to your visitors..i got paid by them too and was at 30 cents away from my second payout..but i don't want to harm my computer and any visitor of my computer..so i removed them from my blog..you can google them for more info

yes some pop ups are bad. i will not want to earn if other people will suffer from my pop ups too. well i stil dont' have pop ups in my ads. i think that will be really one good idea.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so, that's why sometimes my website going slowly.
    maybe pay-ads cause this effect.
    i'll remove this ads now as i dont earn much from this ads system.

those adult sites give nice money in affiliate programme but they are not safe to use for the virus attack possibilities so, beaware of those sites.

if this site is blacklisted i think u should quite that programme.

well what happned to your computer anyway when you have joined this. are you sure that they are really harmful. cause i think that you have earned and cashout one time as you have said. but i have not heard any thing happened to your computer. you seem to be able to use your computer without any problems at all.

Mostly they would leave your PC affected by Spy and some virus, so by formatting your PC you can eliminate that.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Hi, byyp very shocking :shock: and bad news. I will also remove them. But where u read this news that they have been blacklisted ?

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    those adult sites give nice money in affiliate programme but they are not safe to use for the virus attack possibilities so, beaware of those sites.

if this site is blacklisted i think u should quite that programme.
    hi manmade, pay-ads doesn't offer any kind of adult ads..they display general ads only..but yes, their pop-ups look annoying and are usually linked to red sites that do send viruses..so, I have already discontinued their service..

if you do not have much traffic from US,CA or UK then it is no need to work with this site.

me too i really don't have any traffic too from these three countries. but i will try to learn more about this site.

thanx for cautioning me...I was just goin to register tomorrow and would have infected my pc..Thanx a lot

thanx for cautioning me...I was just goin to register tomorrow and would have infected my pc..Thanx a lot

You are right these sites are telling one thing and giving others and these are unreliable,and they are leaving spyware in our PCS also.

i am a newbie and i have just now registered inthis site i have read the posts in this topic which say that the particular site has been blacklisted
    so can i register in that site even now ..please help me members...

well i am a new user and i to heard about the so and so blacklist but in my view this site is safe you can use it for your extra earning

Thanks for the valuable information friends, we don't want this type of sites for make money. For ads vidvertiser and adbrite is good.

Default Shocking......

Very Shocking To Know This Remove All the Ads From Your Blog Is A Right Decision.
    Thank You.