Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i have submitted my blog for approval but after that my blog was rejected, but i wonder to submit another blog again, but my database was there and i cannot submit again, anyone having same situation?

I have never heard of a program like this. Although I wish they would accept blogger. I quess that's the benefits of having your own website. You can do whatever you want to do to it and earn from it.

Default Re: $10 per month for showing a banner +10bucks for signup

Dear nick Your All Posts Are Very Valuable. Thanks For Ur Contribution.But i want to tell something here that its not advisable for all to not to use the given website because i had used this publisher network their all banners contains malicious Trojans because my anti virus blocked this ad to open and Also my my Mozilla Browser Also Restricts To Open The Site That's Why I have Removed All The Ads From My Website.Otherwise My Website Would Be Blacklisted.
    Thanks.

So this site pays but they also put viruses onto you own personal website? Than what good would this be. And also getting your site blacklisted would end up losing all the work that you put into it. I can see why you took the ads off.

I haven't seen this thread before, I have checked the site, it is saying that it'll pay 5 pound every month and 10 pound for signup bonus. They are also saying that we can put their banner in any website, it doesn't matter either it has low or high-traffic. Why they put so much of money for just advertisement, I can't understand. Moreover, do they allow Indian members and which is their paying method?

well i also applied for it but they didn't give me any response.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I don't think this site still active now.
    I wonder how they can give high bonus like that

The site is still working, but nobody had received approval for their website for puttin banner. So I think it is not worthwhile to discuss about it here. If anybody will receive approval, pl do post here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I don't think this site still active now.
    I wonder how they can give high bonus like that
    Hi alec the site is active but very rarely getting approval recently they rejected my application.

my account has already been approved them but i am not using their code in my site as they are sending hidden Trojan Virus in their banners ads many time my anti virus blocked the banner ads to open so i am not using their codes in my sites.
    Thanks.

well I have gone through the entire thread and also the website mentioned.. but I didn't find any of the site approved from them. So I am thinking this site is scam or they are looking for a website with high quality contents and also the traffic also.

I would like to try this site. I hope I will get my blog approved.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

Do you register your monsterpenny site?
    you have advantage, because you are not using free site like blogger.
    i hope your site accepted
    monsterpenny is expired already.
    i applied in the site but in vain.i think the reason should be most of the articles in my site were not original ones.

For me, this site looks very great as they pay 5 pounds every month for putting three of their banners in our website. But I do think they don't accept low traffic websites. They should have mentioned about it clearly in their home page.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    For me, this site looks very great as they pay 5 pounds every month for putting three of their banners in our website. But I do think they don't accept low traffic websites. They should have mentioned about it clearly in their home page.
    The program is such a high paying that it can't afford to give permission to put their banner in any low traffic website. But they are allowing both high and low traffic website to use their programe, which is very surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    The program is such a high paying that it can't afford to give permission to put their banner in any low traffic website. But they are allowing both high and low traffic website to use their programe, which is very surprising.
    I think you are right about this.they are really giving a high rate.
    adbrite also giving high rate if your site got good page rank and good no. of unique visitors.
    Thanks.

I think your two sentences are contradictory. In the first sentence, you said they don't accept low traffic sites, and in the second you have written they accept both high and low traffic site. May I know what the true is? As per my knowledge only the first one is true.

I think it is easy to find out, by submitting our blog and site to them and see whether they approve our site for putting up the banners or not? I have one low traffic blog and i have try send the site to them, but until now i am still haven't getting any feed back from them yet.

i have joined under this and they are waiting for approval and i think they send us by cash cheque i thought paypal but anyways i am waiting for their approval and this month i will be trying it so that i can know whether it true or false

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i have joined under this and they are waiting for approval and i think they send us by cash cheque i thought paypal but anyways i am waiting for their approval and this month i will be trying it so that i can know whether it true or false
    well, my blog rejected by them. I hope I can apply to this site again with my other blog

I have applied for this site but sad i was not approved by them. They need top level domain to get their ads approved.