Default What you mean by PopUnders Program ?

What you mean by PopUnders Program? :?:

Default Re: What you mean by PopUnders Program ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Nick,
    The so-called "pop-under" ads open up underneath rather than over the top of existing Web pages, and therefore don't interfere with the ability to read what's on a Web page. But they do open up another browser icon, which invariably leads Web users to click on to investigate.
    If you need to add any pop-unders to your website..then here is a link which contains the pop-up advertisers.You can try them.
    http://www.tamingthebeast.net/articl...-under-ads.htm
    let me know if you have any other questions
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

the information really helped me, can you tell is there any diffrence between pop-up and pop under.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    the information really helped me, can you tell is there any diffrence between pop-up and pop under.
    I hope this helps
    Pop-up ads or popups are a form of online advertising on the World Wide Web intended to attract web traffic or capture email addresses. It works when certain web sites open a new web browser window to display advertisements. The pop-up window containing an advertisement is usually generated by JavaScript, but can be generated by other means as well.

pop-under advertisement,opens a new browser window hidden under the active window. Pop-unders do not interrupt the user immediately and are not seen until the covering window is closed, making it more difficult to determine which web site opened them.

Capture email address ?? Of whose??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i think i'll prefer pop up under ads.
    it open in new browser and i cant quickly close it before the page start loading

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    I hope this helps
    Pop-up ads or popups are a form of online advertising on the World Wide Web intended to attract web traffic or capture email addresses. It works when certain web sites open a new web browser window to display advertisements. The pop-up window containing an advertisement is usually generated by JavaScript, but can be generated by other means as well.

pop-under advertisement,opens a new browser window hidden under the active window. Pop-unders do not interrupt the user immediately and are not seen until the covering window is closed, making it more difficult to determine which web site opened them.
    This is very helpful information. Now i know more about the pop-under. By the way, I dont like both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Nick,
    The so-called "pop-under" ads open up underneath rather than over the top of existing Web pages, and therefore don't interfere with the ability to read what's on a Web page. But they do open up another browser icon, which invariably leads Web users to click on to investigate.
    If you need to add any pop-unders to your website..then here is a link which contains the pop-up advertisers.You can try them.
    http://www.tamingthebeast.net/articl...-under-ads.htm
    let me know if you have any other questions
    oh,but i think people do not like popup ads anyways.
    if you put such ads in your site then i think there will be not so many people visit the site.

till now i don't know really about the pop under or taming the beast website but information provided by nick has really helped me a lot thanks to nick especially .

actually i don't have any idea of this program the so called pop under
    how much can you earn in this site?and what is the minimum payout of this website?is it through paypal?if yes then it is a good one..

popup really irritating but pop under opens ads under ur webpage it never disturbs users.

Guys, I can't understand how an ad could run background of our web page. I haven't come across such ads. Will it be visible to visitors?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Pop unders are good compared to popups popups are very disturbing but you can't feel any difference in popunder it will just open under a site without disturbing visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeplayer

This is very helpful information. Now i know more about the pop-under. By the way, I dont like both of them.
    This is why many browsers now provide popup blockers :wink:
    But unfortunatly there's still many ways to show popup or popunder and bypass those blockers...
    elliotthn05 is right, at least for me, when I get pop on a website, I then don't want to visit the website again, I prefer to find another website with same content and no popup. Popup are very annoying.

nz
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Pop unders are good compared to popups popups are very disturbing but you can't feel any difference in popunder it will just open under a site without disturbing visitors.
    So you mean pop-ads run behind our original web page, then I wonder if it's visible to visitors? Of course it should be that's why they are paying, but I just like to know how it's visible.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    So you mean pop-ads run behind our original web page, then I wonder if it's visible to visitors? Of course it should be that's why they are paying, but I just like to know how it's visible.
    It is visible by the user as soon as he close the current window. But you're right I see sometimes websites that open the popunder, and close it after few seconds. I guess they get paid for each view, this is why I would not choose popunder as an advertising solution, or I would need to pay for popup that no user will see !
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

As the name suggest its a small window full with any advertisement content which will load or popup when a website load or unload and you can also make it with the help of java script. you need to define whether the popup window will load at the time of website loads or at the time of unload or close.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    As the name suggest its a small window full with any advertisement content which will load or popup when a website load or unload and you can also make it with the help of java script. you need to define whether the popup window will load at the time of website loads or at the time of unload or close.
    Thanks.
    Thanks debasis, now I have got it. That means in popunder programs the ads will load when we close our window, right? I haven't come across such ads to be frank. I'll be glad if you give me any link where I can see it myself.

Default oh

I am hearing this kind of stuff regarding popunder programs for the first time, and I would like to try this one for sure once

Well pop under ads are really annoying. I hate any kind of ad that opoens in a new window or opens a child window. It's really annoying to me.