Thread: hello admin

Default hello admin

hello admin,

i am visiting your site since september as i have a very busy schedule due to my involvement in various paid to click sites as well as my studies..so i am not very regular here..just wanted to tell you that you are offering a great forum and i like it because referral system is not working here as personally speaking i dislike that system as i use it everyday on other PTC sites and they are offering it just to increase their number of members and getting good commissions..well its their way of earning money..but your attitude of getting "natural visitors" is really great..i'll be posting about your forum on my blog very soon as i really enjoy my time here..i come to know about many new sites and many other things.. and you are quick in replying too 8)

well,my suggestion for this site is that you should alter your paying system a bit..like you are offering 10 cents per post for a new thread and 5 cents for a reply and what i have noticed here is that most of the members are posting only newer threads here without replying to the existing ones even if the existing ones are worth replying or 'anyone can reply to' sort of threads..i think you should either set the pay limit equal for both posting and replying or should add some other incentive for replying..

for example..
    1.you can start 7 cents for posting a new thread and 7 cents for replying

2.or you can start an incentive of getting some bonus on some fixed number of replies like say 3-5 cent bonus on 10 replies

3.or you can set a limit for" posting new threads only" and increase the limit for posting replies..

i think all this will prevent spamming and make the forum look more professional and dedicated to the visitors..as when i first visited here the person who referred me here told me to post 10 threads everyday and so on..i don't follow that kind of attitude to spam any site for few more bucks..

and yes one thing more the layout of the forum is soothing as its grey and not jet black..as one member said to put some more colors to the forum..you can try that also as it would look more lively..

GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE PROGRESS OF YOUR BLOG AND I WISH IT KEEPS ON GROWING AND I BECOME AMONG THE VERY FIRST MEMBERS OF THIS SITE WHEN THE NEWCOMERS COME HERE

Thank you for your suggestions... I like when someone wants to participate and brings so many ideas.

1st point... I am realy thinking about it but I am not sure if I could prevent some shitty replyes

2nd point I am not sure how to implement it so 1st point should be enough. :P

3rd one is realy good... I have to check if this script has this feature...

But as I said few times I am limited by the script and any intervention to the script is for me complicated already since
    I made so many modifications that I am lost and think about totaly new system by vBulletin.

And last point is the design... I would like to have whole site redisigned in some professional way incuding main page and not only this forum but it would need professional to do it so if you know someone I could talk about it. But my budget is limited :?

Thanks for suggestions...