Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

In spite of posting regularly to one's blog, it is not sure that your blog would take the top rank in google search. You have to take more effort to circulate your blog and in my opinion this part is realy very difficult than posting new contents everyday.

ciriculate it around is what i am not done yet. do you think all those who are succcessfull in blogs have made effort int he strat to advertise their blogs.

i just do advertise my blogs in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    ciriculate it around is what i am not done yet. do you think all those who are succcessfull in blogs have made effort int he strat to advertise their blogs.

Well it is better to give your blog as much exposure as you can. I have been ignoring this thing. I will now. And i also have been ignoring link exchange. I will start to exchange links with other members for relevant blogs to get more traffic for my adsense blog.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow

Well it is better to give your blog as much exposure as you can. I have been ignoring this thing. I will now. And i also have been ignoring link exchange. I will start to exchange links with other members for relevant blogs to get more traffic for my adsense blog.
    bro you should have done lots of exposure already on your blog since you have already mad 3 blogs right. But for me I will focus only on my one blog and do lots of exposure to it once it is done. and about adsense I do hope that I too will get lots of trafic in it once I am done with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow

bro you should have done lots of exposure already on your blog since you have already mad 3 blogs right. But for me I will focus only on my one blog and do lots of exposure to it once it is done. and about adsense I do hope that I too will get lots of trafic in it once I am done with everything.

link exchange. where can we put link exchange. it is tiring to do it manually. i want some sort of traffic without much work. though initially it will some work. but after that some thing that will create me continueous traffic to my blog. with little effort in promoting it and i just focus on my content.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well that's what i did not do that much . But i did some of it. And also will do it more.

Regularly updating blog and posting interesting content which attracts visitors is very important and then try to get more visitors to your blog

google adsense take a while to make money b/c you need traffic.

I recommend a really good

the best way to earn from home

Well do you think adsense is a safe way of making money, as i use to hear accounts of most people getting banned day after day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Howard View Post
    Well do you think adsense is a safe way of making money, as i use to hear accounts of most people getting banned day after day.....
    yeah, I've heard a lot of cases when people got banned or rejected, but it depends. Anyway, there're a lot of alternatives like Appnexus, Doubleclix, Smartyads etc. I think it's a good way to see what works better for you and how you can get better conversion.

Don't go with the google adsense, try other option to earn money from site. For reference visit my site Realty Nxt - Real Estate News in Mumbai

I prefer easier option and that is Forex trading. It is so much better with a reliable broker like mine in FreshForex, it is great to work with such a trustworthy broker. I enjoy with low spreads, bonuses and all such benefits.