Default Can Squidoo help you make money online?

Can Squidoo help you make money online ? :?:

Default Re: Can Squidoo help you make money online?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Yes i'm working with squidoo and i'm already get about 50$. They really can help you make money by blogging.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paranoic
    Yes i'm working with squidoo and i'm already get about 50$. They really can help you make money by blogging.
    How long do you get that $50? and where do you get that amount of money, adsense?
    Nice to see you get paid with high amount.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    How long do you get that $50? and where do you get that amount of money, adsense?
    Nice to see you get paid with high amount.
    I thing you don't know what is squidoo they paying for lenses. If you have lence in top 2000 you'll get 13$-15$ monthly. there is no money from adsence.

I thing you don't know what is squidoo they paying for lenses. If you have lence in top 2000 you'll get 13$-15$ monthly. there is no money from adsence.
    We can make a lot of lenses, right? If we have many lenses, will our earnings from those lenses be accumulated or counted separately? And I also read that they pay toward the beginning of every month. Is there any minimum payout? And I'd like to clarify something. If we want to get money from our lenses, we should uncheck the "Opt out of display ads.", right? Thanks in advance.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Do they allow all the subjects for lenses? Is there any limit for the length of lense- like with the mylot or WTH they have limit of lenth of your posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Do they allow all the subjects for lenses? Is there any limit for the length of lense- like with the mylot or WTH they have limit of lenth of your posts?
    Squidoo is not a forum like myLot, WTH, etc. If I get it right, it's like a page of a blog where we can write everything. Well, not exactly everything, there are some things that are not allowed to be written in a lense, like anything about gambling, etc. You can read it in their FAQ. It is fun to read their FAQ, although it's quite lengthy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Squidoo is not a forum like myLot, WTH, etc. If I get it right, it's like a page of a blog where we can write everything. Well, not exactly everything, there are some things that are not allowed to be written in a lense, like anything about gambling, etc. You can read it in their FAQ. It is fun to read their FAQ, although it's quite lengthy :P
    Wow...fun to read the FAQ... I will certainly go through it. Not only for fun but also for learning about this site. I have read about it many times on
    SEO forums.

Nice to know that you already earned $50 from SQUIDO ,i want to know one thing the revenue depends on traffic or visit of some body 's lens or what?

Congratulations, How many lenses u have total? I also have a account in squidoo.. But I did not so much active there. But I will active there again..

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    We can make a lot of lenses, right? If we have many lenses, will our earnings from those lenses be accumulated or counted separately? And I also read that they pay toward the beginning of every month. Is there any minimum payout? And I'd like to clarify something. If we want to get money from our lenses, we should uncheck the "Opt out of display ads.", right? Thanks in advance.
    earnings from those lenses be accumulated. Yes they paying every month if your each min payot- 1$. Paying system:
    Lensrank 1-2000 - 13-15$ monthly
    Lensrank 2000-10000 - 1-2$ monthly
    Lensrank 10000+ - 0.1$ monthly

I had signed up with this site long ago but did not post anything on it. I did get few mails from this site but did not respond to them and even I do not remember what were they about.
    Now today when I tried to log in, I was told that no such account exists. They asked if I wanted to open a new account.
    Is it okay, if I open this new account? I am asking this only because, I had already an account with them which was perhaps closed by them as I was not active.