Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default selling your blog

is it possile to sell your blogs to different companies. how much money can earn by selling your blogs to different companies. do you know some companies which are accepting blogs

Default Re: selling your blog

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    is it possile to sell your blogs to different companies. how much money can earn by selling your blogs to different companies. do you know some companies which are accepting blogs
    for that you must have to have an exceptional contents in your blog than only you can sell it of
    So better
    just try to make it nice
    and so that it can attract customer in only one view

Keep itup guys
    Happy posting!
    ________
    Pattaya estate agents
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 07:49.

Like smith said, it is very hard for your blog to be bought by a company. That's like YouTube being bought by Google!

A blog is a website so you need to have an outstanding blog website for this to happen. Depending on your blog's greatness, you could earn anywhere from $1000 - $100,000.

i think that it is not easy to sell your blog but you can only get some good money for blog if your blog is very attractive. so you should make your blog very attractive
    wanna earn money? check my blog for the real GPT sites, URL: Hidden Content
    wanna buy car? learn good bargaining techniques at my blog: Hidden Content

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i think that it is not possible to sell the blogs because your blog needs to be outstanding, informative, attractive and cool but if all these things are there why would you sell your blog because you can get alot money from by putting ads on it.

I disagree with just making your blog "attractive".

A problogger is someone who doesn't have an attractive blog, but a blog with some great content, or great traffic, or a great community. Attractiveness might boost one of these 3 sections but it WILL NOT MAKE OR BREAK YOUR BLOG.

What blog are talking about? You mean blogs by blogger ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    they are asking about blogs from any free host be it blogger,WP,note-pad or any..

@mustang----mustang..you can sell your blog at sitepoint.com by palcing it under bidding category..but the things needed are:
    1.it should have a good revenue generating system(topmost priority of some buyers)
    2.blog content(not just good but unique and well-formed too)
    3.definitely attractive layout (TheDefier it may not be the good selection criteria but it serves as an eye-catcher in addition to the good content)
    4.your own blog hosting provider(thats not always there but some can ask for it and moreover freely hosted blogs can not earn much like not more than 10-50$ the only exception is their good traffic and age of the blog)

Aslo services likt pay per post accepts your blog with the criteria you have mentioned above byyp.
    There too you can sell your blog i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Aslo services likt pay per post accepts your blog with the criteria you have mentioned above byyp.
    There too you can sell your blog i believe.
    is it so archy?pay per post buy blogs too..but what they do then?i mean i haven't heard about it?or i am not understanding what you are saying? :?:

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    they are asking about blogs from any free host be it blogger,WP,note-pad or any..

@mustang----mustang..you can sell your blog at sitepoint.com by palcing it under bidding category..but the things needed are:
    1.it should have a good revenue generating system(topmost priority of some buyers)
    2.blog content(not just good but unique and well-formed too)
    3.definitely attractive layout (TheDefier it may not be the good selection criteria but it serves as an eye-catcher in addition to the good content)
    4.your own blog hosting provider(thats not always there but some can ask for it and moreover freely hosted blogs can not earn much like not more than 10-50$ the only exception is their good traffic and age of the blog)
    good info. but its tough for me to sell my blog. How many blog u have?

@paramita: it's not about how many blogs you have but about the quality of blog that matter for selling. We can have as many blogs as we want but without quality in those blogs no one will ever buy. Especially when we can make another blog freely.

I don't think selling your blog requires attractiveness to a great extent..rather you should lay more importance on its content..buyers are very much interested in buying the blogs with 100% original content even if its not attractive as the deigns can be changed at any time..and yes, its not at all difficult to sell blogs..you just need a good seller reputation in the market and you can always start off by bidding low at first..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    I don't think selling your blog requires attractiveness to a great extent..rather you should lay more importance on its content..buyers are very much interested in buying the blogs with 100% original content even if its not attractive as the deigns can be changed at any time..and yes, its not at all difficult to sell blogs..you just need a good seller reputation in the market and you can always start off by bidding low at first..
    Byyp,
    What are the websites that accept our blog other than pay per post... What about business-opportunities.biz website which rates our blog according to content and provides us a rate for our blog...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

I guess that it is possible but you are going to have to do a lot honestly, but you coudl do it and make money.

I think you are talking about sell the blog post but not sell the blog itself, correct me if i'm wrong.

There are many company that accept blogger to write review from them. You can visit my blog since i already list it down there

Well you can market your blog or post in sites like payper post or smorty where you will write on a product,but you can't sell or any company wont buy your blog or article but you can sell your blogging site in site point or giving offers in different forums.It is advisable to use your blog for earning using adsense.or you can write blogs for money in sites like earn4blog.com.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Well you can market your blog or post in sites like payper post or smorty where you will write on a product,but you can't sell or any company wont buy your blog or article but you can sell your blogging site in site point or giving offers in different forums.It is advisable to use your blog for earning using adsense.or you can write blogs for money in sites like earn4blog.com.
    What is this earn4blog.com ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

what are the terms n conditions 4 putting a blog on sale??what is da criteria 4 selling it??is jus gud revenue ?are der any websites wer da blogs placed 4 bidding??kindly let me know... :?

can we sell any kind of blogs?
    i have created a blog using blogger. how much can u earn by selling your blog?and when can you sell it and where can u sell it?will anyone buy the blog?please kindly guide me through this..