Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what benefits are pay per impression programs offering

what benefits are pay per impression programs offering. which are best pay per impression programs in your opinion and how much money can earn from the pay per impression programs

Default Re: what benefits are pay per impression programs offering

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    what benefits are pay per impression programs offering. which are best pay per impression programs in your opinion and how much money can earn from the pay per impression programs
    well as far as i know they are offering paying you fpr having their banner/ad codes on your site/blog and in my view its ptp is the best in this regard as there are no pop-ups and they pay 1-1.45$ per CPM and they are genuine too coz they do pay..

so which ones are paying, hun?

secret to earn from CPM is now available to every one and i think this has just bought revolution in CPM market!

As you can earn cool money by simply putting banner in your site!
    ________
    Vaporizerinfo
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 07:48.

i still don't have banner on my blog. i really need to put one and so that i wil be able to start earning. where can i find the site to start earning money.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I would be interested knowing more about these Paid Per Impression programs. It is perhaps safer than other types of programs.

really its a very good idea about the ppi , but i donot know any genuine site which pays.

I dont believe in PPI sites coz they dont pay enough.Ive had xperince with some of such sites in the past thts why i was saying this.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    well as far as i know they are offering paying you fpr having their banner/ad codes on your site/blog and in my view its ptp is the best in this regard as there are no pop-ups and they pay 1-1.45$ per CPM and they are genuine too coz they do pay..
    I dont think there is any good CPM site still there who is paying so much what you mentioned ,every cpm is paying very poor rate around 30 cent maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    I dont think there is any good CPM site still there who is paying so much what you mentioned ,every cpm is paying very poor rate around 30 cent maximum.
    Well to earn decent money from CPM sites one needs to get decent amount of visitors daily. Then they can earn. I lack visitors and don't earn enough from CPM traffic. :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Well to earn decent money from CPM sites one needs to get decent amount of visitors daily. Then they can earn. I lack visitors and don't earn enough from CPM traffic. :cry:
    yes you are right i have tried many CPM sites but didn't earn more than few cents i tried adbrite,clicksor,claxon all are not worth if you dont have large no of foreign traffic liek US,canada,Australia.

well is it true we can earn by just placing banner in our blog, where is the site which pays for displaying their banners in our site, i am interested and should the blog be of high traffic

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well is it true we can earn by just placing banner in our blog, where is the site which pays for displaying their banners in our site, i am interested and should the blog be of high traffic
    Well there are so many posts and threads already there still i'm telling adbrite,clicksor,tribal fusion like sites giving good money for CPM based ads.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    you should read previous reply first before asking i already told that adbrite,clicksor,claxon media are some option for CPM traffic where you will paid showing banners or text ads.

Well i have never applied such types of ads on my website yet.But soon i am gone make a blog where i am gone place all these links.I think it will be great to have them.

They pay you for every 1000 imps

its kind of pay per click , generally they pay per 1000 impressions , and US and canada are the most worther than all other countries

Just remeber this , first of all , get traffic and then see below these slow earning methods

Yes you are right dear

Quote Originally Posted by byyp View Post
    Do you mind to elaborate how this things works. And what to do to know that it is genuine?