Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Funds in paypal can be withdrawn with credit card!

Recently i received a mail from paypal saying that now we can withdraw funds from our paypal account using a credit card. Since i have never withdrawn funds from my paypal account and always used whatever i earned for spending it on ebay.com i wud like to know from anyone of you who has received such mail to explain more about paypal withdrawals through a credit card. Thanks.

Oh lol that service of paypal is allowed from many days. You got mail as a remainder as you might not be using that offer or you never know of it, that's why they have sent you.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

yes i guess that is the first feature that the paypal used for people to withdraw their money before. now we can use our bank account directly to get our money in paypal. i have not withdrawn through credit card.

Dear shishir, yes , you can able to withdraw from Paypal to your credit card or directly to your Bank account, but at first you need to register (Attache) your credit card in your Paypal account.

well i am not sure about this but i guess yes you can. maybe others can help you out on this.
    SmartzKool

You can withdraw your funds to your credit card but you there will be a fee of 5$ i guess ...
    It is advisable to withdraw it to your account directly if yours is a standard account that will save you the fee

I haven't withdrew money from paypal yet, so I don't know about this program. I only know that while I want to withdraw money, I have to give it my bank details, and they directly would transfer money to that account keeping Rs. 50 with them. That's all!!

Well i have always withdrawn directly to my bank account and it is the grea t service they provide. Why don't you use it?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well i have always withdrawn directly to my bank account and it is the grea t service they provide. Why don't you use it?
    I certainly use this service while withdrawing money. But how do they withdraw money to their credit card? The money actually goes to one's bank account, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I certainly use this service while withdrawing money. But how do they withdraw money to their credit card? The money actually goes to one's bank account, I think.
    There is an option of withdrawing your money to your credit card as well but you the fee is standard of 5$ and the funds will be deposited to your CC connected to ur account ..

Yes friends, ravitejag is right, if we withdraw from Paypal in our credit card, they charged 5$ per transaction, but if we withdraw in our bank account they charged only INR 50/- per transaction, and if we withdraw over than INR 7000/- in our bank account, there is no charge.

yeah that is true... Indirectly it goes to your bank account only. I think it is better to pay $1 instead of $5 for withdrawing.
    SmartzKool

yeah that is true... Indirectly it goes to your bank account only. I think it is better to pay $1 instead of $5 for withdrawing.
    If paypal deduct 5$ while the users withdraw money through credit card, why some of them(users) still prefer to withdraw it in this process? Some advantages should be there in withdrawing cash through CC.

If paypal deduct 5$ while the users withdraw money through credit card, why some of them(users) still prefer to withdraw it in this process? Some advantages should be there in withdrawing cash through CC.
    Well it maybe because their bank are not supported by the paypal. or maybe because their is different bank name account.
    SmartzKool

While I want to withdraw money from paypal, is it also deducting 1$ i.e. Rs. 50 if they send a check in our name?

While I want to withdraw money from paypal, is it also deducting 1$ i.e. Rs. 50 if they send a check in our name?
    Assuming that you are from India i am giving you info related to it.
    The withdrawl fee is 5$ and the minimum withdrawl amount is 150$ .. This is if you are withdrawing in USD

After logging into your account just scroll down and you will find an option fees .. you will be able to see it

Finally, my paypal account is a verified paypal account! I have completed the verification process.

What is even better is that I was able to withdraw money to my credit card from my paypal account. That is the thing that I wanted too for a long time!

Now I have real cash in my account from my online activity

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Assuming that you are from India i am giving you info related to it.
    The withdrawl fee is 5$ and the minimum withdrawl amount is 150$ .. This is if you are withdrawing in USD

After logging into your account just scroll down and you will find an option fees .. you will be able to see it
    Thanks. Yes I am from India and I know that while withdrawing money from paypal account, I would withdraw it to my bank account, which is the safest way of withdrawing money, I think.

I haven't transferred money from paypal funds yet but yes, you can transfer your paypal funds to your credit card. It's written somewhere in their terms or faqs.

hey paypal is prone to hacking so i think that adding a credit card to your account can prove dangerous.i myself can hack a paypal account.it is that simple.