Default Forex-Metal: 40% Bonus on Subsequent Deposits.

Forex-Metal: 40% Bonus on Subsequent Deposits.

Forex-Metal, a leading online Forex and CFD broker, is happy to reward active traders with a new bonus offer. The 40% deposit bonus can now be claimed not just for the first deposit made into the account. The promotion has been extended to a first deposit made each week to accommodate active traders, who frequently need to add additional funds into their accounts.
    Last edited by Markcummings; 23-04-13 at 13:21. Reason: Anser wrong

Bonus is always considered and is actually the biggest plot boiler as far achieving success is concern, so that’s why most people seek into that, but I don’t think we should give bonus importance over safe/security, it’s the reason why I go with OctaFX broker which is top nut, but the biggest deal making part about them is they are reliable and trustworthy, so after that comes their 50% bonus on deposit offer, it’s simply fascinating and makes trading absolutely cool to do.

Everyone likes bonus but it must be really useful for traders and not just for brokers only! I trade with FreshForex and they have this massive 101% Margin Regulated Bonus which really doubles your deposit and you can take it from there. Currently they are also running a huge $1000 no-bonus deposit too which is a risk free way to trade & to rate the broker. Alternatively, there is also 36% interest per annum or the $15 rebate per trading lot for the taking too.

I really fail to understand at times, why is the bonus so crucial? If we are skillful enough than we should make it WITH or WITHOUT bonus, so why do we even seek for bonus? I am working with OctaFX broker and they have mighty offering in 50% bonus on deposit which is use able too, I just feel absolutely awesome with it and is something that really helps me with performance and I am able to do things with real enjoyment.

I don’t hate deposit bonus, but I hate it with broker that set terrible policy for it. I made massive mistake joining Instaforex few years ago due to their 30% Deposit Bonus, but it cost me heavily and since then, I have never went without reading policy!

Selection of broker shouldn’t be entirely based on benefits but should also be about security, as ultimately that’s the crucial part. I am ever so lucky to be joined with broker like FreshForex who got outstanding 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus through which we can work really nicely and bring ourself rewards consistently.

Selection of broker shouldn’t be entirely based on benefits but should also be about security, as ultimately that’s the crucial part. I am ever so lucky to be joined with broker like FreshForex who got outstanding 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus through which we can work really nicely and bring ourself rewards consistently.